The chemistry between 19th Century Cullen, who has all the chauvinism of the time, and 21st Century Kit makes for great reading. Though Kit keeps her futuristic origins secret, at least at first, she has trouble keeping her 21st Century attitudes under wraps.
I bet Montgomery is telling him I’m a helpless widow. The thought sparked a kick-ass reaction— a need to prove she was the least helpless female she knew. She tapped her foot and twiddled so fast her thumbs rammed together. As soon as I secure a spot on the wagon train, I’ll set Montgomery straight. She’d wager a sack of gold coins that she could shoot straighter, ride faster, and hum Bach concertos he’d never heard before. “Helpless. Pshaw.”
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 5 Tips on How to Run a Writing Group http://ow.ly/mhXH7 via Daily Writing Tips
- 3 Ways Collaboration Will Change Your Writing http://ow.ly/mhXP0 via @write_practice
- Creating Viral Tweets for Your Business | Entrepreneur.com http://ow.ly/mhYDD
- 12 Author Profile Sites to Boost Your Discoverability – Authordiscovery.com http://ow.ly/mikBq
- Notes From Tabor Lane: Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/mizAH #writingtips
- Blog – Tips on how to hit an author discovery home run right out the gate via Authordiscovery.com http://ow.ly/miA6i
- The Creative Penn: Content Marketing, Google Plus and Book Marketing Tips with Penny Sansevieri http://ow.ly/miAaO
- Facebook Introduces Photo Comments Feature: Will It Be Useful for Authors? - BookBaby Blog http://ow.ly/miAdf
- Sneak Peek at "10 Core Practices for Better Writing" - More Reading for Better Writing http://ow.ly/miAlN
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.