By: Karen Woodward @woodwardKaren
Just as a great cover will help sell a book, so will a great title.
Here's what I've learned so far. A great title is:
1. Easy To Remember
Click here to read the complete article (see #1 below)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Choosing A Title For Your Book http://ow.ly/l5Ysd via @woodwardkaren
- Publishing With A Small Press: Yes, No, Maybe? http://t.co/kKGffZG4Yk @mollygreene RT @elizabethscraig
- 12 Most Annoying Ways to Tick People Off on Social Media http://ow.ly/l5r9u
- How to get better feedback: http://t.co/tOBrhvt3pj @berkun RT @elizabethscraig
- Ebook Boxed Set Tips and How Tos http://ow.ly/l5txi
- What Do Aaron Sorkin, Stealing, And Advice About Writing Have In Common? http://ow.ly/l5tE6 via @woodwardkaren
- How to Promote a Book with Video http://ow.ly/l5u24
- Google Hangouts App: One Giant Leap for Chat Kind http://ow.ly/l5uCP
- Notes From Tabor Lane: Today's Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/l5pc1
- Blood-Red Pencil: How To Pitch A Self-Published Novel to A Publishe... http://t.co/uj05iLfOtK RT @janice_hardy
- Supporting Characters By Rita Karnopp http://t.co/W003i2U1J4 via @mizging RT @disorderlywords
- Ten Keys to Success & Survival in The Romance Industry http://ow.ly/l5Jk3
- 25 Things You Should Know About Outlining http://ow.ly/l5JAE
- What Are You Feeling In This Moment? http://ow.ly/l5Khm
- Are Pain and Suffering Necessary? http://ow.ly/l5Lh8 "Writers, you don't need to suffer! And other tips"
- Things That Drive An Editor Crazy http://ow.ly/l5Ns0
- Answers to Questions About Tense http://ow.ly/l5Ygj via Daily Writing Tips
- Revising Made Simple: Start Where You Are http://ow.ly/l5YIp
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.