By Veronica Sicoe @VeronicaSicoe
I always thought I was a plotter, an outliner, a planner. Not a pantser. Not someone who discovers her story while she writes it, but someone who plans ahead and always knows which way the story goes. The premeditated kind. I thought this because I had a scene-by-scene outline of the entire novel as I wrote the first draft. It’s a logical conclusion.
But I was wrong.
Click here to read the complete article (see #1 below)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Confessions of a converted structuralist, or How I realized the error of my ways http://ow.ly/ki7rZ via @VeronicaSicoe
- Exclusivity via A Newbie's Guide to Publishing ~ Joe Konrath talks about his KDP experience. http://ow.ly/kgU4p
- Proof That Your Klout Score Doesn’t Define You http://ow.ly/kgWQ2 via @JohnAguiar
- 5 Truths I Wish I Knew When I Began Writing http://ow.ly/kgX04 via Writability @Ava_Jae
- Perceptions: Writing Description in Your Novel http://ow.ly/kgXeW via @jeanoram
- Just Kill Someone Already http://ow.ly/kgXlX via Save the Cat!
- Book Clubs for Writers and Other Readers via Writers on The Move http://ow.ly/kjiBb
- Strong Active Verbs: Your Writing's Backbone http://ow.ly/kgXuX via Linda Clare's Writer's Tips
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Today's 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/khWi9
- Solutions for Wordy Phrasing http://ow.ly/ki7eK via Daily Writing Tips
- 2 Strategic and Compelling Reasons to Keep Blogging—Plus When to Kill a Blog http://ow.ly/kiP3Y via @JaneFriedman
- Why You Should Write about the Everyday http://ow.ly/kiYhG via @write_practice
- Is the Writer the Novel? http://ow.ly/kiIKm via @Diannedharman
- 17 Mistakes You’re Making on Twitter and How To Fix Them http://ow.ly/kj06r @petenaotg
- Recording Our Ideas http://ow.ly/kjgvg via @elizabethscraig
- How to Write Ideal SEO Blog Post Titles http://ow.ly/kjgQI via @BloggingTipsCom
- When Is A Story Ready To Publish? http://ow.ly/kjj7W via @woodwardkaren
- "Telling" is Another Word for "Let Me Explain" http://ow.ly/kjhPU via Seeking the Write Life
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment