Today, I hope you’ll visit the websites and follow the following authors on Twitter:
W.M. Driscoll @WMDAuthor
Terry Helwig @TerryHelwig
Rosary McQuestion @RoseMcQuestion
Rosary's book ONCE UPON ANOTHER TIME is FREE Feb. 12-14
After you visit the authors, visit AuthorsdB. This site is a great author resource to market your books.
A little bit about AuthorsdB . . .
“Here at AUTHORSdB we’ve formed the only FREE database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mind-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.
ADB is a place where information is available on your favorite authors and where you can learn more about up-and-coming authors. Readers no longer have to google from several different websites to find out more about a particular author – it’s all here.
Authors are able to find listings for new and established author services to help make their writing life just that bit easier.
And it's all 100% FREE.”
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Deconstructing “Side Effects” — A Writer’s Movie… http://ow.ly/hBE0r via @storyfix
- Beginners' four faults http://ow.ly/hCPl5 Mistakes authors make who have not mastered the craft of writing.
- Personal Finance Tips For Writers: http://t.co/C5S8NqqN @krissybrady RT @elizabethscraig
- Creating Anticipation http://t.co/oIKotZyM RT @evelyn_puerto
- 6 Ways Metaphors Are Hurting Your Novel: http://t.co/Kvd1bAE8 @MarcyKennedy RT @elizabethscraig
- 21 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros via @smexaminer http://ow.ly/hCX4A
- Who Should Read Your Unpublished Work? http://ow.ly/hCXmk via @RachelleGardner
- Amazon, Penguin, Random House and the state of publishing via @passivevoiceblg http://ow.ly/hCXLc
- Heroes According to Jane Austen - Part 1 http://ow.ly/hCXXL via The Writers Alley
- 17 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hDJyI
- Answers to Questions About Tense http://ow.ly/hDRtm via Daily Writing Tips
- The Spit Shine: Things to Check Before You Submit http://ow.ly/hDVrv via @Janice_Hardy
- Using a short story to kick off a novel release: http://t.co/7cm19wZa @turndog_million RT @elizabethscraig
- Character Development—Distinguishing Secondary Characters from Each Other http://ow.ly/hDWiZ via @ElizabethSCraig
- Five Ways to Use YouTube to Promote Your Book http://ow.ly/hDWsf via @WhereWritersWin
- How Many Rounds of Edits Should I Go Though, and What Should I Focus on? http://ow.ly/hDX1n @AmericanEditing
- Twitter Introduces ‘Welcome Back’ Friends Feature To Encourage Inactive Users To Stay http://ow.ly/hDXMa
Happy writing & running, Kathy