The Tabor Lane Spotlight Shines
On the Following Authors
Simon David Okill @SimonOkill
Nicholas A. Rose @Nicholas_A_Rose
Kristin Pulioff @KristinPulioff
I hope you’ll visit their websites and follow them on Twitter.
My knees are better and I’m back to training for Run the Bluegrass Half Marathon on March 30! Yippee!
And, I'm 1/2 way through the second edit of THE LAST MACKLENNA! The end is in sight.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- How to Write a Character From Start to Finish http://ow.ly/hEg6W
- Marketing Tips for Authors: Generating even more exposure for your books via @CliveEaton http://ow.ly/hEK8Y
- Inkling takes on Amazon, Apple with new e-book publishing tool http://ow.ly/hEKsP
- How Not to Ask For a Book Review: http://t.co/qMhR066F @erikwecks RT @elizabethscraig
- Summarizing in Books: When it’s Good and When it’s Bad via @AmericanEditing http://ow.ly/hEN1G
- 26 Ways to Market Your Business With Tumblr http://ow.ly/hENpb via @Smexaminer
- Clarifying Point of View http://ow.ly/hENAu via @AmericanEditing
- The Rise Of Multi-Screen Multi-Tasking [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/hENXc When you watch TV, do you also have your smartphone out?
- 17 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hFUtF
- Can We Cooperate About “Co-”? http://ow.ly/hG39V via Daily Writing Tips Is a hyphen required?
- The Aftermath of the Agency Model http://ow.ly/hG3SD
- My Adventure in Self-Publishing: The Necessary Humbling of Editing http://ow.ly/hGad6 #ASMSG @SDSouthard
- A List of Digital Self-Pub Resources: http://t.co/JIUsyqDG @Authopublisher RT @elizabethscraig
- Rewriting Your Script: Polish: http://t.co/ZUR0BGyK @GoIntoTheStory RT @elizabethscraig
- Experiences that Make Readers EXCITED to Spread Your Message | Write to Done http://t.co/qJbNzV4W RT @evelyn_puerto
- 8 Ways to Be a Happy Author http://ow.ly/hGhuN via @RachelleGardner
- The Most Important Quality In Best Selling Authors http://ow.ly/hGhD4 via @JodyHedlund
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment