I was glued to CNN yesterday. I didn’t want to miss a second of the coverage of President Obama’s inauguration. Although I am a life-long Democrat, I would still have watched the coverage if the newly elected President had been a Republican. I’m a news junkie, especially when the news is history-making. And, yesterday certainly was history-making.
For a romance writer, the obvious love the President and Frist Lady have for each other is inspiring! So inspiring that today I’m rushing back to my story. Elliott and Meredith are yelling, “Our turn.”
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Synopsis writing tips: http://t.co/TmgWPHtn @mythicscribes RT @elizabethscraig
- Tips for running a blog tour: http://t.co/diOOfBaA @Beth_Barany RT @elizabethscraig
- 5 Ways Writers Should Approach Criticism: http://t.co/G7ejRfuH @cerebralgrump RT @elizabethscraig
- Sympathetic Characters Part 1: Danger http://t.co/GSTd29At @mooderino RT @janice_hardy
- Are You Targeting The Wrong Readers? 7 Tips To Fix The Problem http://ow.ly/gYx4l
- Dean Koontz And 5 Things Every Genre Story Needs http://ow.ly/gYx83 VIA @woodwardkaren
- Zadie Smith on Macro Planners and Micro Managers as Writers http://ow.ly/gYxcc via @fcmalby
- Crossover Deals from Self-Publishing to Traditional http://ow.ly/gYxCL via Dean Wesley Smith
- How to Strategically Dominate the Facebook News Feed http://ow.ly/gYxQV via @amyporterfield
- 5 Lessons from MLK on Living, Leading, & Communicating http://ow.ly/gZ6Yj via @jeffgoins
- New Author Tech Tip: "15 Common Twitter Questions Authors Ask" http://t.co/6oCx8WfS via @AuthorMedia RT @janice_hardy
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know http://ow.ly/gZ7LC via @AuthorMedia
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts You Might Find Helpful http://ow.ly/gZdbw
- Mandatory Reading http://ow.ly/gZgUA via @WordServeLit Reading sharpens writing
- The Basics of Back-Formation http://ow.ly/gZkqD via Daily Writing Tips
- Best Writing Advice #2: Edit with Your Ears http://ow.ly/gZkX3
- Using Modern Technology to hit your Daily Writing Quota http://ow.ly/gZlyp via @son_of_stephen What great suggestions!
- Book marketing on Pinterest: an author guide http://ow.ly/gZPmj
- 30 Ways to Build the "Know, Like, and Trust" Factor that Grows an Audience http://t.co/B59sYgQs RT @bookgal
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy