Today, is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Author and Speaker @JeffGoins has a wonderful post this morning on “5 Lessons from MLK on Living, Leading, & Communicating.” In the post Jeff says, “Martin Luther King, Jr. left us a legacy. He taught us as much through what he did as through what he said. Maybe more.” I hope you’ll take the time to read the post.
The following video is also included:
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Writers Working from Home: How to Easily Improve Your Focus and Increase Your Productivity http://ow.ly/gXzvq
- Marketing Your E-Book: Making The Most Of Your Time http://ow.ly/gXSQv
- Top 10 Things One Writer Learned About Social Media Marketing http://ow.ly/gXSSy @ColbyMarshall Excellent post
- What Flavor Of Publishing Will You Choose? http://t.co/DauEjOWc RT @janice_hardy:
- The Only 2 Things Authors Ought to be Doing http://ow.ly/gXT2q via @jfbookman
- Self-publishing no longer a second-rate choice for desperate http://ow.ly/gXT4X via @PassiveVoiceBlg
- Tumblr Takes Photo Sharing to New Widths with Panoramic Photos http://ow.ly/gXTbQ Users can upload panoramic photos to the blogging site.
- The 10 Commandments of Using Pinterest for Business http://ow.ly/gXTes
- What to do if your book isn't selling: Tips from Johanna Penn http://ow.ly/gXThF
- 5 Literary Agents Seeking New Clients http://ow.ly/gY4JN
- How to Start a Novel Right: 5 Great Tips http://ow.ly/gY7eT
- Live a Story. Then Write It Well http://ow.ly/gY9Jm via @write_practice
- 13 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts You Might Find Helpful http://ow.ly/gYcPn
- Find Someone Who Is a Stakeholder in Your Writing Life, Find a Few Someones http://ow.ly/gYdJ9
- Top 10 Ways to Use Pinterest for Business http://ow.ly/gYpHG via @billcrosby
- Watch out for ING. It may be weaken-ing your story. http://t.co/45cjGig7 @JulietteWade RT @janice_hardy
- Tips for motivating yourself to write http://t.co/UqnyPiyb @OllinMorales RT @elizabethscraig
- 5 Tips for Writing and Marketing Young Adult / Teen Books http://ow.ly/gYrE1 @thecreativepenn
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment