If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 8 Do's And Don'ts Of Writing Fiction From Neil Gaiman: http://t.co/kLF6tYaz @woodwardkaren @elizabethscraig
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 14 http://ow.ly/g7Gjg
- Stop Feeling Like an Author Wishbone: First Do No Harm http://ow.ly/g7GMJ If our goal is to write it’s our responsibility to write!
- Facebook Testing Recent Articles Module, Showing Stories Users May Like http://ow.ly/g7H0s
- How To Follow The Pope (Or Anyone) On Twitter Without Joining Twitter http://ow.ly/g7H3c
- 3 Easy Tools for Building a Professional Website http://ow.ly/g7H7D Do you know about Wix, Carbonmate & Pressfolios?
- If You can Dream it, You can Do It http://ow.ly/g7HhW The Dreamer, the Realist, The Critic - Teamwork. Awesome post.
- Smart Authors Stay Visible http://ow.ly/g7Hlh Don't wait for the phone to ring!
- Make Readers Pay Attention http://ow.ly/g7Hol "When you bury a word or phrase in the middle of a sentence, it is less memorable."
- 10 Words That Include the Element “-Cept” http://ow.ly/g7Lry
- How Writers Can Use Pinterest http://ow.ly/g84Sw
- The Key to Thrilling Readers http://ow.ly/g851U
- Create Your Own Storybook App http://ow.ly/g89Ix "Despite the shift occurring in the publishing industry it's a great time to be a writer"
- Dear Diary: Using the Journal Format in a YA Novel http://t.co/5SWDD9K9 An intriguing story in the works via @evelyn_puerto
- Stop your writer's block now! http://t.co/8BXH8mqU via @romcomedyspecs "There’s no such thing as Writer’s Block.”
- 3 Rules of Revision: http://t.co/WLoBjxJK via @AnnieNeugebauer @elizabethscraig
Happy writing & running, Kathy