- Freelance Editing: How to Hire an Editor for Your Book or Query Letter http://ow.ly/g4pzX via @writerunboxed
- When in Doubt Make It Up http://ow.ly/g5sEB @kmweiland "As writers we have responsibility to accurately portray the worlds of our stories"
- What are professional reviews for? http://ow.ly/g4wRw via @thisissethsblog
- Should you Always Show-Don’t-Tell? http://ow.ly/g4Fi2 via @FictionNotes
- Interview with Guy Kawasaki http://ow.ly/g4Qxv @BarryEisler via @JoeKonrath. Excellent interview. I bought the book http://ow.ly/g4QEw
Why Stupid Characters Make for Stupid Stories http://ow.ly/g5ryj "...a flaw that irritates the heck out of readers..." @kmweiland
- Writing an Unplanned Sequel: http://t.co/s5pl8PKL @ninapost @elizabethscraig
- How To Use 5 Online Mind Mapping Tools To Beat Procrastination: http://t.co/7uI6ZedO @elizabethscraig
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 13 http://ow.ly/g61G2
- Introducing Facebook Collections http://ow.ly/g62m6 Facebook is pinning a few things from Pinterest. Interesting!
- The Secrets of Successful Social Media Marketing http://ow.ly/g62wX
Introducing the New TweetDeck http://ow.ly/g62In "TweetDeck wasn’t considered perfect by everyone, but that might be about to change."
- 7 British English Writing Resources http://ow.ly/g6cTa
- The Hidden Gift at the Finish Line of Your Creative Projects http://ow.ly/g6n8c Excellent post.
- Writing in Small Chunks of Time—Pros and Cons http://ow.ly/g6nqj by @elizabethscraig
- What Writers Need to Know About Goodreads http://ow.ly/g6XS3 Excellent! Includes links to Goodreads 101 parts 1&2 and 201 parts 3&4 and more
- 7 Tools for Managing Your Twitter Followers http://ow.ly/g6YLN
- Exercise Your Author’s Voice | Writing and Publishing News http://t.co/jwa14We2 Interesting point via @Evelyn_puerto
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy