If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Clean Source Files http://ow.ly/g2JWz To get goof-free ebooks, you need to start with a clean source file http://ow.ly/g2Kqi
- How Do Daily Ebooks Sold Figure into Amazon and Barnes and Noble Sales Rankings? Theresa Ragan Has The Scoop! http://ow.ly/g30NN
- Amazon’s Best-Seller Ranking System: The Myth and The Magnificent http://ow.ly/g34nK
- 10 Tidbits About Author Platform http://ow.ly/g3qc2
- Pour on the Conflict http://t.co/jyDZLCYn @KMWeiland @Elizabethscraig How many levels of conflict do you have in your story?
- 25 Ways To Unstick A Stuck Story http://ow.ly/g49Hu via @Elizabethscraig
- Scholastic Editors Forecast Top 10 Trends in Children’s Books for 2013 http://ow.ly/g4aHj via @PassiveVoiceBlg
- Ten Techniques for Getting Tension on Every Page http://ow.ly/g4b5z via @JodyHedlund
- Notes From Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tips From December 12 http://ow.ly/g4bcY
- Hard Truths: Why being unpublished is better than being poorly published http://ow.ly/g4k5X
- 5 Cases of Extraneous Hyphenation with Numbers http://ow.ly/g4mJG
- How To Keep Your Story On Track: Chart “Who Knows What, When” http://ow.ly/g4p4F via @WriterUnboxed
- Savor the Now http://ow.ly/g4oHt via @WriterUnboxed "From the beginning, keep a healthy mindset."
- 98 Magazine Secrets for Keeping Your Blog and Content Marketing Fresh http://ow.ly/g4q6p via Harrisonamy @bookgal @copyblogger Fantastic
- Keys To Optimizing Twitter Engagement http://ow.ly/g4rzn via @Bookgal
- So You Think You Can Do Social Media Marketing? http://ow.ly/g4sci "There is more to Social Media Marketing than meets the eye."
- Copyright Basics For Authors http://ow.ly/g594W via @mgranovsky
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy