If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The Most Specific Generic Self-Publishing Advice I’ll Ever Give You http://ow.ly/g8un8 There's “figuring-it-out-yourself”-ing involved
- Defeating Rigid Habits to Spark Creativity http://ow.ly/g8uOC "A person can become a prisoner of familiarity."
- Ask yourself “And then what happens?” after your great idea! http://ow.ly/g8uXD If you're stuck, ask yourself: “And then what happens?”
- 6 Best Marketing Tips for Authors by @msheatherwebb http://ow.ly/g8v50
- Send up the (Red) Flag: Telling Words That Often Spell Trouble by @Janice_Hardy http://ow.ly/g8vbl
- Tips for Greater Productivity, part 1 http://ow.ly/g8vhd Have you forgotten to set your goals?
- Man Writing Romance: On Top of Things http://ow.ly/g8vuM Good @DaveThomeWriter Reading this post gave me a bright and early smile!
- 4 Ways to Immediately Improve Your Book Marketing Efforts by @janefriedman Are you engaged in time-wasting activity? http://ow.ly/g8vHu
- Marketing Your E-Book: Making The Most Of Your Time http://ow.ly/g8HAi
- Sexy Phrases For In And Out Of The Bedroom http://ow.ly/g8HGA Pretty good list!
- Sensual Word Menu http://ow.ly/g8HUY I added this to my favorites to keep it handy
- My Journey to the Center of CreateSpace http://ow.ly/g8I4H
- China Mieville explains why science fiction is not superior to fantasy http://ow.ly/g8IkI via @passivevoiceblg
- 6 Common Myths About Book Reviews http://ow.ly/g8IDi
- How Stephen King Writes Imagery: http://ow.ly/g8IMq
- Tips for Writing About Serious Subjects http://ow.ly/g8ITs
- Overcoming Dialogue Challenges http://ow.ly/g8IX6
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 15 http://ow.ly/g8Jep
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy