By: Ash Read
. . .
Snapchat is one of the fastest growing and most exciting social networks for marketers at the moment and the app now boasts over 100 million daily active users and 7 billion video views, daily!
But with any growing social media platform, it can be a little hard to figure out where to get started. In order to deliver the best, most actionable Snapchat tips, we teamed up with Everette Taylor, who gave us the lowdown on how to use Snapchat to deliver value for your business.
When it comes to marketing and building communities, it’s safe to say Taylor knows a thing or two. He’s the founder and CEO of MilliSense and formerly served as Chief Marketing Officer for Sticker Mule where revenue increased by over 40% during his tenure and website traffic more than doubled.
Here are Taylor’s top 5 Snapchat tips for brands, businesses, and marketers. Let’s dive in!
1. Bring value through variety of content
With Snapchat, you have to bring value with every piece of content you share, Taylor explains:
. . .
To read the rest of the post, click here:
If you missed my latest writing and marketing tweets, here they are again:
- It Has Never Been Easier | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/7vdy3006qVT
- Set Up Your WordPress Blog in Under 15 Minutes | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/x36B3006r8h
- Want to Write a Novel? Here’s How to Get Started | Aliventures http://ow.ly/Wfzi3006rbM
- Advice on handling criticism | Publication Coach http://ow.ly/rbu33006rdB
- Spunk On A Stick's Tips: What NOT to Say to a Publisher http://ow.ly/LKZg3006rg9
- Pretentious Title: Writing Wednesday: GMC - A Stupidly Simple System for Great Character Creation http://ow.ly/ZpeX3006rip
- The Writer's Guide to Building an Email List | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/oDTi3006rkc
- Pros and Cons of Changing Genres - Elizabeth Spann Craig http://ow.ly/POUj3006rmy
- Edna O’Brien: 'Is literature a dying animal?' | Books | The Guardian http://ow.ly/esR83006rxW
- How to Price Self-published Books | Self-Publishing Author Advice from The Alliance of Independent Authors http://ow.ly/KxjW3006rFm
- Five Comparisons NOT to Make for Your Book | Writers In The Storm http://ow.ly/u7hS3006rHO
- Why authors need a mailing list http://ow.ly/lLuf3006rKO
- 5 Top Snapchat Tips for Marketers http://ow.ly/j0gu3006rS5
- Facebook profile to business page http://ow.ly/X0JA3006s72 Should you convert...
- Handling The Pressure Of Being An Indie Author – Holly Evans http://ow.ly/GVzg3006sda
- To Swear Or Not To Swear - That Is The Fecking Question | Robin Storey http://ow.ly/gvVI3006sii
- What Level of Editing Do You Need? | KateTilton.com http://ow.ly/Kbib3006skm
- Sad Books that Will Rip Your Soul to Pieces | Literary Hub http://ow.ly/jXpN3006smY
- You’ve hired an editor, but what happens if you don’t agree with them? #authors #writing | deborahjay http://ow.ly/d7OV3006spq
Post a Comment