By: Kimberly Grimms
millennials and why should you care about them?
In the US alone
millennials have $1.3
trillion in annual buying power.
So they are kind of important when you are marketing your brand online – especially your blog.
But you are competing with over 5,000 marketing messages every day. All for what – a couple of
likes, or favorites?
Perhaps it’s more than that.
millennials are is easy. They are online, they are consuming content, and
they are reading your blogs.
But if they are exposed to thousands of other messages a day, if they have varied interests and diverse backgrounds; how do you win them over and turn them into loyal customers?
Here’s 11 sure-fire ways to target
millennials using one of their most trusted
1. Segment your posts
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- It's easy to connect with other writers on social media. The real challenge is connecting with readers. http://ctt.ec/92emU+
- Writing Your Character’s Thoughts: 3rd Person Limited POV | Cheryl Reif Writes http://ow.ly/O7m8l
- Just Comma Crazy! http://ow.ly/O7mdX "...commas the most difficult punctuation marks to master..."
- How to Make the Most out of Your Google+ Account to Increase Blog Traffic | Social Media Today http://ow.ly/O7mBH
- Killing Your Darlings: A Writer's Journey http://ow.ly/O7mL0 Until you have to reduce word count, you’ve only scratched the surface.
- English Historical Fiction Authors: Surviving as a Creative Historical Fiction Author http://ow.ly/O7nYI @swiftstory
to Support an
Author BeyondBuying Their Book | Pub (lishing) Crawl http://ow.ly/O7sK3
- Fiction University: Be Flexible When Plotting (and Writing) Your Novel http://ow.ly/O7sPx
- The Undercover Soundtrack – VR Christensen | My Memories of a Future Life http://ow.ly/O7t2L
wrongcover and a revamp – case study of rebrandingan indie novel | Nail Your Novel http://ow.ly/O7wZI
- Are You Overusing “Magic” in Your Writing? | Indies Unlimited http://ow.ly/O7x3m
- Writer: Feed Your Dream! | Molly Greene: Writer http://ow.ly/O7xrR
- Facebook Marketing, BookBub, and Tips from Book Expo America | Science Fiction & Fantasy Marketing Podcast http://ow.ly/O7xHy
- 11 Sure-Fire Ways to Get Millennials Reading Your Blog http://ow.ly/O7yPa
- How to Overcome the 'No Time to Create Content' Challenge
:MarketingProfs Article http://ow.ly/O7zFD
Post a Comment