By: Shaney Lee
If you’re not
on Pinterest yet, you could be losing out on a lot of potential
traffic to your blog.
But how do you know if
Pinterest is right for you? With so many social network
sites out there, how do you decide if it’s worth it to spend your time on
Pinterest? While we can’t make that decision for you, these five questions will
help you figure out the answer.
1. You have time to make
-ready pictures. Pinterest
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Getting Serious About Series | Advanced Fiction Writing http://ow.ly/Ml503
- 7 Digital Marketing Skills Every Professional Needs by @ProBlogger http://t.co/xYFe06JDqr
- When an agent is the brick wall between you and your dream. http://t.co/zRDxu7tLVv via @RachelleGardner
- Quit Being A Commodity: How To Get Visibility And Stand Out http://t.co/IlCkvcm9jw
- Can You Master a New Skill and Get Paid for It in 48 Hours? http://t.co/preZReANbQ
- Author, Jody Hedlund: 7 Setting Basics That Can Bring a Story to Life http://t.co/baoOXJSCoJ
- Social Media in 15 Minutes a Day, by Guest Blogger Frances Caballo - Author Marketing Experts, Inc. http://t.co/268zcpcQRq
- WordPress Plugin Security Flaw - Update Your Plugins NOW - Author Media http://t.co/lavtuLsOMG
BookMarketingBuzzBlog: Do You Really Know Why People Buy Your Book? http://t.co/qJFz1TYJQj
- Novel Publicity – How to Start an Author Newsletter Using MailChimp http://t.co/f6pI0q1IY1
- Comparison: How it Kills Creativity and What a Writer Can Do About It - Jeni Chappelle http://t.co/SWsPLmI5Tq
- Social Media Dashboards for Authors: Free Apps May Not Be Your Best Option by Frances Caballo — The Book Designer http://t.co/GJz6weYUhp
Writability: How to Practice Writing a Novel http://t.co/TeBo4sql37
- The Writer Diaries: Dear Diary: Emotion Sucks http://t.co/QmlxdYt9VJ
- Is Pinterest Right for You? - Author Media http://t.co/xvf7v8fYUP
- Introducing Video Calling in Messenger | Facebook Newsroom http://t.co/Y0gAbjCx0r
P.S. Yesterday, my daughter and I ran the Toyota 10K/Flying Pig in Cincinnati. It was a beautiful day, a fun race, and a fantastic mother/daughter activity! Last year, we ran the half marathon, but since we just did the More/Shape/Fitness Half in NYC two weeks ago, we opted for the 10K. It was more than enough for me!
Post a Comment