By: Tal Valante
How intimately do you know the blank, virginal screen?
Do you have a love-hate relationship with it?
On the one hand are many writing options, waiting to unfold.
On the other, a dread of the unknown that freezes your fingers.
And always, that vast, nagging question: what shall I write about?
You’re surrounded by brilliant writing ideas waiting only for you to grab them and transform them into riveting pieces.
Whether you write a blog, fiction, or non-fiction, inspiration is all around you. Here are some ways to make your daily life an endless source of writing ideas.
1. Mix Up Topics
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
of the dreaded
infodump. - Venture Galleries http://ow.ly/Lv7Yi
- How to Create an Author Newsletter - She Writes http://ow.ly/Lv8bu
- The Four Most Important Things To Remember About Pacing - Writers Write http://ow.ly/Lv8nG
- 10 Tips To Get Your Profile Found On LinkedIn - Just Ask Kim http://ow.ly/Lv8vh
- How to Punch Up a Blurb or Query — Guest: Julie Glover | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/Lv8Gz
- Writing Women Characters as Human Beings | Tor.com http://ow.ly/Lv8HZ
- How to Always Have a Bagful of Exciting Writing Ideas | Write to Done http://ow.ly/Lv8Jm
- Attorney Helen Sedwick on Legal Issues for Book Authors | Ask the Agent http://ow.ly/Lv8Xy
- "What should I send to my author e-mail list?" - Build Book Buzz http://ow.ly/Lv960
- Mobile-Friendly Websites | Advice for Authors Who Self-Publish http://ow.ly/Lv9ec
Look at Interactive Ebooks http://ow.ly/Lva8r Interactive,
are startingto gain some traction
- Pen Names—Necessary Evil or Ticket to Crazyville? | Kristen Lamb's Blog http://ow.ly/Lvaew
- Fiction University: Cover Me, I'm Going Back: Tips on Writing Flashbacks http://ow.ly/Lvahy
- Writer Unboxed » Are You Ignoring Your Best Ideas? http://ow.ly/Lvakf
- The Structure of a Proper Client Proposal That Will Land You a Blogging Gig: @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/LvasW
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – Three Great Reasons You Should Use One http://ow.ly/Lvav0
- How To Get Difficult Books Into The Media – Kobo Writing Life http://ow.ly/Lvayl