By: Shelley Hitz
is a cool
tool authors can use to reach more people. You can use it : too
- Build a book launch team
- Promote a sample chapter
- Share a book promotion or
- Get the message out about your cause/charity
With Thunderclap, you need to choose a supporter goal. If you don’t get enough supporters by your campaign’s end date, none of your messages will be sent out. So it is important to meet your minimum goal.
On Thunderclap you can start with a goal of 100. The main advantage of a larger supporter goal is that it appears to be a bigger accomplishment. However, you can raise your goal later if you want.
Video Tutorial (4:12 min)
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- STORYTELLING STRATEGIES: Imitation Game - Cracking an Enigmatic Script - Script Magazine http://ow.ly/KvW7k
- How to Write a Successful Synopsis http://ow.ly/KvW8Z
- How to Use Foreshadowing - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/KvWP9
- Author, Jody Hedlund: One Important Thing Many Writers Neglect To Do While Waiting http://ow.ly/KvWQE
You Can Use
To Promote Your Book http://ow.ly/KvWVD Thunderclap
- Indie Author Success Tip #13 – Start a mailing list for your books | Nathan Meunier – Freelance Writer / Author http://ow.ly/KvXZ6
- Creating Antagonists in Your Fiction - Elizabeth Spann Craig http://ow.ly/KvY25
- Writer Unboxed » The Wide and Wonderful World of O.P.B. (Other People’s Brains): On Giving Critique http://ow.ly/KvY6o
You Want to Write a Book? Just Do It!
Nina Amir — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/KvY7p by
- Do-It-Yourself-MBA (DIYMBA) for Writers: Insight for the Business Side of Writing - Where Writers Win http://ow.ly/KvYhK
- How to Run an Online eBook Giveaway http://ow.ly/KvYmJ
- Solving The Discoverability Problem: Virtual Reality And The Future Of Publishing | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/KvYt2
- Navigating a Big Writer's Conference--What's Best to Do, What Do You Bring, How to Make the Most of Your Time... http://ow.ly/KvYB7
» 43 – Using Feedback on Your Writing http://ow.ly/KvYHl Mythcreants
- 3 WordPress Tips | Molly Greene: Writer http://ow.ly/KvYNn
Write - Fiction Advice: The Primary Causes of
– Part 2 http://ow.ly/KvYSh Character Conflict
- Internet Book Piracy–What to do: Guest post from Gini Graham Scott, PhD http://ow.ly/KvYU5