By: Debbie Hemley
Do you need to set up a social media campaign?
Do you know how to get started?
Establishing a strong team and a day-to-day plan are important for any successful social media campaign.
In this article I’ll show you the five core elements you need to build a social media marketing campaign that works.
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- WOW! Women On Writing Blog: Developing Multiple Income Streams http://ow.ly/xAVpv
- Two Things You MUST Get Right: Categories and Keywords | Ninie Hammon http://ow.ly/xAVry
- Theme Week: How to Repurpose Your Content [and Why You Should Do It!] : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/xAVtg
- The 3-Step Journey of a Remarkable Piece of Content - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/xAVwR
- How to Design a Social Media Campaign | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/xAVzF
- Are You Serving Your Story? http://ow.ly/xAVC9
- Self Publishing With NookPress And Marketing To Nook Customers | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/xAWtI
- The Danger of Political Correctness for Diverse Books | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/xAWBL
- Author, Jody Hedlund: 8 Steps For Getting Started on a Writing Career http://ow.ly/xAWG1
- The Independence of Indie Authors — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/xAWJd
- U.S. Goes Back to Publishers on Prices | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/xAWOE
- Platform Building Primer - A Writer's Journey http://ow.ly/xAWVV
- Two Things You Need To Know Before Writing Your Book http://ow.ly/xAX2m Make Your Social Media Strategy Soar - infographic ~ Digital Information World http://ow.ly/xAXc7
- The Facebook Conversion Formula: A Blueprint for Turning Fans into Customers - Jeffbullas's Blog http://ow.ly/xAXf9