By: Ava Jae
What is it?
College-age protagonists in everyday settings, falling in love. NA Contemporary Romance is quirky, funny, awkward, dark, gritty, real and everything in between. Every topic under the sun is up for grabs: military matters, drinking, pregnancy, marriage, drug abuse, sexual assault, first jobs, first time away from home, etc.
Pros/Cons of Writing NA Contemporary Romance:
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Getting Published: “Self” vs. "Traditional"… the “Great Debate” - Storyfix.com http://ow.ly/xDcTR @storyfix
- Fiction University: What Are Your Secondary Characters Good At? http://ow.ly/xDIvB
- Walking Away from the Stress of the “Big Release” | Elizabeth Spann Craig http://ow.ly/xDIya
- Michael Crichton’s Method for Plotting Out a Story | WRITERS HELPING WRITERSWRITERS HELPING WRITERS http://ow.ly/xDIB2
- 5 Things I’m Always Having to Tell Self-Publishers | Catherine, Caffeinated http://ow.ly/xDIF8
- Do You Make These Online Marketing Mistakes? by Jason Kong — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/xDIKQ
- 9 Tips and Insights for Publishing your Ebook - Jeffbullas's Blog http://ow.ly/xDIO5
- Advice for authors new and old, and those who fear self-promotion http://ow.ly/xDJ5b
- Social Media - Are You Wasting Your Time on Twitter? Four Ways to Make It Count : MarketingProfs Article http://ow.ly/xDJaO
- 10 commandments of typography | DIY Graphic Design | Pinterest http://ow.ly/xDJeY
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Networking by Dana Lynn Smith - Marketing Tips For Authors http://ow.ly/xDJhu
- Theme Week: You’ve Got Readers To Your Blog – This is How You Keep Them There : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/xDJjc
- All the Amazon-Hachette coverage doesn’t seem to cover some important causes and implications | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/xDJmg
- A Crash Course in Thriller Sub-Genres - Marcy Kennedy http://ow.ly/xDJry
- Writability: So You Want to Write NA Contemporary Romance? http://ow.ly/xDJvk
- Author, Jody Hedlund: 8 Steps For Getting Started on a Writing Career http://ow.ly/xDJDo