By: Kimberley Grabas
Why is it that your book marketing is falling short?
You’re trying to implement as many of the tricks and tips that the ‘experts’ recommend, but few of your marketing tactics are gaining traction.
Sure, you haven’t tried EVERYTHING yet, but you’ve tried enough to move the needle at least a smidge, right?
There’s no question that building a strong platform takes time, and gaining momentum–even with a sound marketing plan–requires the patience of a saint.
But something just isn’t jiving.
You’re Building Your Platform on Sandy Soil
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Fiction University: 14 Questions to Ask Before You Self Publish http://ow.ly/xb781
- Series—Keeping Things Fresh Without Alarming Readers | Elizabeth Spann Craig http://ow.ly/xb8wq
- Top Ten Ways To Improve Your Facebook Reach http://ow.ly/xb8Kh
- What are the 10 Secret Benefits of Blogging? http://ow.ly/xb8YW
- Social Media - Which Social Networks Deliver the Most Engaged Users? : MarketingProfs Article http://ow.ly/xb92M
- Career Management - Eye-Tracking Study: How Recruiters View Resumes : MarketingProfs Article http://ow.ly/xb9Dr
- Let's Talk About Selfies http://ow.ly/xbaAo
- 9 Social Media Marketing Tips from Top Enterprise Experts | Social Media Today http://ow.ly/xbbgk
- Are You a Lone Ranger Writer? - Rachelle Gardner http://ow.ly/xbbHV
- The fairy tales you loved as a child might help you create your own unforgettable stories: http://t.co/iIp0E8mvLn
- Teaching Sells: How to Gain Trust and the Sale by Teaching | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/xbchi
- 2 Must-Dos to Make Your Book Marketing Infinitely Easier | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/xbdfX
- Organic Reach On Facebook Has Dropped Rather Than Complaining About It Follow These New Rules ~ http://ow.ly/xbcsr
- The Creative Penn Blog: Helping you write, publish and market your book | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/xbdlW
- The Road to Nowhere: One Writer's Journey Toward Craft - Storyfix.com http://ow.ly/xbgRm
- Get Your Novel Noticed with a Power-Packed Title - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/xcavi
- Fiction University: Oh, That's Subtle: The Little Things Holding a Story Back http://ow.ly/xcb2d
- Craft of Writing: Why I Read Reviews... Even the Soul-Crushing Ones by Gwendolyn Heasley http://ow.ly/xcbcy
- Writers, You Need Stop Doing It All On Your Own http://ow.ly/xcs1i
- Fiction University: Oh, Now I Made it Worse: When Editing Goes Astray http://ow.ly/xcCMp