By: Darcy Pattison
You know you need to revise your novel, but where do you begin?
The complexity of a novel can be overwhelming.
50,000-150,000 words means you can’t keep everything in your head.
Flipping back and forth between hundreds of pages makes it hard to remember where you are. You can’t see the story’s structure.
Or can you?
Two methods allow you to actually see the structure of a story, regardless of its size.
#1. Shrunken Manuscript
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Literary Foils: Definition and Examples http://ow.ly/vWG8H
- 2 Amazing Ways To Revise Your Novel (And When To Use Them) | Write to Done http://ow.ly/vWGx0
- Meet the Team: Josh Schanker - BookBub Unbound http://ow.ly/vWHf2
- 10 Smart Tips to Leverage Google+ for Increased Web Traffic - Moz http://ow.ly/vWHoF
- How Writers Can Work with Games Developers | Publishing Perspectives http://ow.ly/vWHS3
- 5 Things Novelists Can Learn From Screenwriters - Writer's Relief, Inc. http://ow.ly/vWI0u
- Sharing Is Critical To Your Blog’s Success | Molly Greene: Writer http://ow.ly/vWI3S
- Can Writing and Self Publishing Novellas Be Profitable? (Pros & Cons) | Lindsay Buroker http://ow.ly/vWIbp
- How to Shield Your Brand's Social Reputation http://ow.ly/vWIq2
- BookMarketingBuzzBlog: Look Who Tops The Social Media Sites http://ow.ly/vWIwA
- The Best Apps for Any Kind of Writing | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/vWIBS
- Twitter Real-Time Notifications: This Week in Social Media | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/vWIGj
- Writability: A Note to New Writers http://ow.ly/vXkxB
- Americans Who Read More Electronically Read More, Period | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/vXkAT
- Generate Pre-Launch Excitement for Your Book with a Cover Reveal http://ow.ly/vXkDl