My author buddy Dave Thome (Man Writing Romance) tagged me in a blog tour to answer four questions about my writing:
- What am I working on?
- How does my work differ from others of its genre?
- Why do I write what I do?
- How does my writing process work?
Look for the answers later this week.
Dave is currently working on San Fernando Dreams, the third in the Fast Lane Romance Series. If you haven’t read Palm Springs Heat or Malibu Bride, check them out. I thoroughly enjoyed both of these fun and sexy stories. Also, bookmark Dave’s blog, which is always entertaining.
|PALM SPRINGS HEAT|
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets over the weekend, here they are again:
- Anne R. Allen's Blog: 10 Ways Pre-Published Writers Can Start Establishing Their Careers NOW http://ow.ly/vuiZx
- What is the BookBub “Halo Effect”? - BookBub Unbound http://ow.ly/vucfu
- How boxed sets can help self-published authors sell more books | Self-Publishing Advice http://ow.ly/vuhqp
- Karen Woodward: Crafting Interesting Characters http://ow.ly/vuhsn
- Continue to Create No Matter What Is Going On | Live to Write - Write to Live http://ow.ly/vuhvi
- Insecure Writer's Support Group: Developing Contacts to Promote Your Book http://ow.ly/vuhzS
- How Not To Be Interviewed On The Radio: Reader POV « Denise A. Agnew's Musings http://ow.ly/vuhDF
- Plotting a Novel in Three Acts: The Closing Scene | Live Write Breathe http://ow.ly/vuhGA
- Getting the Maximum Exposure from Your Free Book - Writer Wonderland http://ow.ly/vuhJc
- Should I Respond to a One-Star Review? | The Steve Laube Agency http://ow.ly/vuhLc
- The Unpublished Writer: Tools I Use - Writer.ly Community : Writer.ly Community http://ow.ly/vuhUc
- Breaking Into Crime Fiction | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/vuhYB
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score: This Week in Social Media | http://ow.ly/vuidV
- 44 Things Bloggers Should Be Delegating to Virtual Staff to Catapult Their Online Growth : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/vuig7
- How to Use Internal Cliffhangers - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/vuijg
- Writer Unboxed » Love Every Word http://ow.ly/vuis3
- 9 Steps To Creating Engaging Content [INFOGRAPHIC] | MariSmith.com http://ow.ly/vuiuW
- Best Places to Find Free Images Online - dustn.tv http://ow.ly/vuiEb
- Content Pricing Consultant: Ebooks Should Be (Much) More Expensive | Digital Book World http://ow.ly/vrwDG
- 46% Of Online Seniors Use Social Media (But Just 6% Are On Twitter) [STUDY] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/vrJBO
- How many words do you write a day? And do you have to force yourself? How successful authors do it | Nail Your Novel http://ow.ly/vsBaR
- The Business Rusch: How To Measure Success (Discoverability Part The Last) « Kristine Kathryn Rusch http://ow.ly/vsBxb
- See Your Book Idea Through the Lens of a Publishing Professional | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/vsBG4
- Writer Unboxed » The Arts and Crafts of Writing Fiction http://ow.ly/vsBN9
- 10 Can't Miss, Surefire Secrets Of Torturing Fictional People http://ow.ly/vsGb9
- 9 Key Elements Of Great Endings For Books And Stories - Writer's Relief, Inc. http://ow.ly/vsGvX
- How I Am Trying to Create a Book Giveaway Filled With Enthusiasm & Fun, Instead of Spammy Self-Promotion http://ow.ly/vsGFS
- Can Posting Stories on Wattpad Help You Sell Books? | Lindsay Buroker http://ow.ly/vsGPS
- Self-Publishing: DIY or Hire Help? | Molly Greene: Writer http://ow.ly/vsHkp
- Writing a Novel? Bit like Birthing an Elephant.. - Women Writers, Women Books : Women Writers, Women Books http://ow.ly/vsHuf
- 5 Steps for Editing a Novel from the Inside Out by Marc Baldwin — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/vsHHW
- The Elephant in the Room: Are You Ignoring Your Story Revision Instincts? - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/vsHVU
- Writability: World-building Tip: The Ripple Effect http://ow.ly/vsIm6
- 5 Ways to Follow Up Without Being Annoying http://ow.ly/vsID6
- 7 Tips On Writing A Conclusion That Works - Blogging Tips http://ow.ly/vsIIH
- Fiction University (The Other Side of the Story): Sorry, Your Services are no Longer Required: Eliminating Characters http://ow.ly/vsILO
- Your Audience Doesn't Know What it Wants - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/vsJh1
- Writing Sex Scenes; Do’s and Don’ts | Michelle Kelly http://ow.ly/vt7pu
- The Kill Zone: Sowing Seeds for a Sequel http://ow.ly/vt7wg