By: Donna Moritz
Are you sharing compelling images across social networks?
Do you want more engagement and traffic from your efforts?
If you’re not regularly sharing images that resonate with your audience, you’re missing out on a ton of engagement.
In this article you’ll discover the essential elements of shareable images that increase engagement and drive traffic to your website.
Why Use Images to Drive Social Engagement?
To read the rest of the post, click here:
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Inside Amtrak's (Absolutely Awesome) Plan to Give Free Rides to Writers - The Wire http://ow.ly/u13aQ
- What Makes a Romance Believable? | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/u13kN
- The Great Perils of Social Interaction | Wait But Why http://ow.ly/u147R
- Writer Unboxed » Hugh Howey: “When the People of Publishing Are Set Free” http://ow.ly/u14DA
- Get More Personal With Your #TargetMarketing http://bit.ly/1bG2ay3 via @SusanGilbert
- Claude Nougat's Blog : Is the Amazon Ebook Market Model Broken? http://ow.ly/u16nH
- Why Focus On Google+? http://ow.ly/u16UZ
- 5 Ways to Make Shareable Images That Drive Traffic | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/u19t6
- 10 Apps to Help You Stay Focused on Your Writing | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/u1ecs
- Are You Confident in Your Content Marketing? (New Study Suggests You’re Not) - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/u1gCV
- Writability: Why Critiquing Others Helps You http://ow.ly/u1gKv
- Fiction University (The Other Side of the Story): The Value of a Good Proofreader http://ow.ly/u1gQD
- The Book Designer — Practical Advice to Help Self-Publishers Build Better Books http://ow.ly/u1gWa
- When You've Chosen the Wrong Critique Partner - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/u1hG3
- How to Ruin Your Novel's Opening with a Few Wrong Words http://ow.ly/u1kC3
- Die Empty. Managing Your Creative Rhythm With Todd Henry | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/u1l3z
- How to Make Your Book Signing Event Completely Successful | Indies Unlimited http://ow.ly/u1lrD
Post a Comment