I spent part of yesterday designing collages for my books. If you haven’t tried PicMonkey give it a try, but set the timer first or you’ll burn up a half day’s writing time!
Here are collages for Meredith Montgomery in THE LAST MACKLENNA, Dr. Charlotte Lyle Mallory in my work-in-progress THE SAPPHIRE BROOCH, and Kit MacKlenna in THE RUBY BROOCH. These make great pictures to tweet to your followers so they can get a feel for your characters and your stories. If you create one, send it to me with a short blurb and a link, and I'll start a collage day on Tabor Lane!
For images to use in your collages, check out these free stock photo sites.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The Business Rusch: Pricing (Discoverability Part 7) « Kristine Kathryn Rusch http://ow.ly/sWiOm
- The Problem with First-Person Narratives – Beware the I-Bombs! | Novel Publicity http://ow.ly/sWpaJ
- The Writer's Place: Planning a blog tour—Guest post from novelist Gillian Felix http://ow.ly/sWpd
- Blog Guidebook: Social Media Icons for you! http://ow.ly/sWpq0
- [New Data] Use “Quotes” and #Hashtags to Get More ReTweets | Dan Zarrella http://ow.ly/sWpy0
- Free Pinterest Buttons - Winter 2014 Colors | Digital K Blog http://ow.ly/sWq1K
- The Key To Growing Readership: Your 'Writer's Voice' | Bestseller Labs http://ow.ly/sWq61
- Develope some truly share-worthy images for your social media accounts http://ow.ly/sWqDc
- The Truth About Rejection Newbie Writers Won’t Admit http://ow.ly/sWJ48