Oops! I got my days wrong. This countdown deal is
Monday, November 18!
By: Twitter Research By Dan Zarrella of Hubspot [Charts]
What marketer doesn’t want to increase their number of retweets to expand their reach on Twitter?
The reality is that it’s incredibly easy to achieve this objective with minor changes to your Twitter content – based on recent research by Dan Zarrella of Hubspot.
2 Characters that boost retweets
With an over 1.2 million tweet dataset, Zarrella found 2 characters, that when present in tweets are correlated with those tweets being more likely to be retweeted.
To read the rest of the post, click here.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- How to Get Your Twitter Mojo - Heidi Cohen http://ow.ly/qS6wl
- National Enquirer’s 10 Content Marketing Lessons - Heidi Cohen http://ow.ly/qS61K
- Two Kinds of Homage http://ow.ly/qSeyA
- Before you spend money on publishing services, read this | Nail Your Novel http://ow.ly/qSvj4
- Marketing Your Book Is a Marathon: How to Catch Your Second Wind | Nonfiction Authors Association http://ow.ly/qSvrP
- 40 Book Promoting Sites – Part 4 http://ow.ly/qSvGW
- The Writing Desk: Building your author platform #10 Free Book Promotion Sites http://ow.ly/qSvNR
- Branding your blog is difficult, or is it? : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/qSvXt
- 7 Tumblr Add-Ons to Improve Your Experience http://ow.ly/qSw0f
- How Much Can Indie Authors Realistically Make? http://ow.ly/qSwg3
- 4 Ways Childhood Reading Shapes Your Writing http://ow.ly/qT4nh
- Self-Publishing a Book: Should You Design It Yourself? - BLOG - Stories To Tell Books http://ow.ly/qTzUG
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets - Heidi Cohen http://ow.ly/qTzWB
- Kindle Countdown: What's the Deal? » Book Promotion . com http://ow.ly/qTA05
- As Naysayers Cleave To Old Ideas, Indie Authors Keep Moving Forward http://ow.ly/qTA9H
- Smashwords eDelivery Out of Beta, No Longer Supports the Kindle - The Digital Reader http://ow.ly/qTAcO
- Scotland the Bravehearted – historical accuracy in fiction | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/qTAgz
- How to Create Strong Female Characters - Marcy Kennedy http://ow.ly/qTAkz
- Just 11% of Americans Tweet Every Month http://ow.ly/qTAop
- The Writer's Place: A peek inside the mind of Stephen King via Secret Windows—An "Essential" http://ow.ly/qTAwC
- How To Find Your Novel’s Target Audience -- Indie Author Guidebook, Part 4 http://ow.ly/qTAyY
- 6 Proven Tips for Getting into the “Write” Mood | The Renegade Writer http://ow.ly/qTACf
Happy writing & running, Kathy