Is Pinterest important to your business?
Do you want to get your pins in front of more people?
In this article, I’ll show you 5 ways to get your pins noticed on Pinterest.
Pinterest has over 70 million users globally.
The site also drives more referral traffic than Twitter, LinkedIn and Reddit combined. That’s a lot of traffic.
And if you want to take advantage of it, your pins have to be seen not only by users who follow you, but also by new users.
Here are the tips:
To read the rest of the post, click here.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The Secret to Headlines That Attract Readers & Shares Every Time [Research] - Heidi Cohen http://ow.ly/qXjdS
- How to Install Google Apps on the Kindle Fire HDX - The Digital Reader http://ow.ly/qXjCA
- As Naysayers Cleave To Old Ideas, Indie Authors Keep Moving Forward http://ow.ly/qXjHU
- Are Your Family and Friends Sabotaging your Writing Dreams? | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/qXjRY
- Random House Integrates Website With Pinterest - GalleyCat http://ow.ly/qXjVi
- How to Write a Captivating Blog Title | Writers In The Storm Blog http://ow.ly/qXjZm
- The Power Of The #Hashtag [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/qY4qx
- Main Verbs and Simple Sentences http://ow.ly/qY4S8
- What Is The Point of A Blog? | Catherine, Caffeinated http://ow.ly/qYarN
- Building Your Blog | Social Media Today http://ow.ly/qYaKx
- Understanding Book Distribution Part 2: Direct Sales of Ebooks | Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors http://ow.ly/qYaYB
- Just Launched: My Conversion Rate Optimization Toolbox! http://ow.ly/qYbeH
- Hashtag Campaign Across Media | Social Media Today http://ow.ly/qYbs0 3 Reasons to Run Cross-Network Hashtag Campaigns
- 21 Social Media Tool and Technology Tips that will Make your Day http://ow.ly/qYcXn
- 10 Surprising Social Media Statistics That Will Make You Rethink Your Social Strategy http://ow.ly/qYebc
- New LinkedIn Showcase Pages Reach the Right Users http://ow.ly/qYeta
- The Art Of Doing Everything | Fast Company | Business + Innovation http://ow.ly/qYfbh
- Infographic: 4 Key Book Publishing Paths | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/qYgiM
- Social Media Cheat Sheet: LinkedIn Connections (Part II): Knowing Who to Invite (and How) on LinkedIn http://ow.ly/qYhy2
- Authors: How much description is too much? Too little? | Creative Writing with the Crimson League http://ow.ly/qYl35
- What Is An Idiom? Funny Examples http://ow.ly/qYljE
- 5 Ways to Get Your Pins Noticed on Pinterest | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/qZBrB
Happy writing & running, Kathy