I’m in the HBS Author's Spotlight today.
Read an excerpt from The Last MacKlenna.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 101 Quick Actions You Can Take Today to Build the Writer Platform of Your Dreams | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/oFqpO
- How to Create a Rock-Solid Tagline That Truly Works | Copyblogger http://ow.ly/oFqrW
- How To Target an Audience (And Avoid Book Launch Flop) | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/oFqQi
- Discover and Build Your Author Brand | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/oFqS0
- How To Write A Hook Line Or Logline http://ow.ly/oFr3Z
- The Other Side of the Story: 10 Traits of a Strong Antagonist http://ow.ly/oFrmI
- Speaker Magazine | Be Your Own Publicist: 8 Rules to Follow http://ow.ly/oFry7
- 5 ways authors can dazzle TV talk show hosts and viewers http://ow.ly/oFrDe
- Seven Keys to Writing Good Dialogue | Nathan Bransford, Author http://ow.ly/oFrH2
- Social Media Strategies for New Authors | The Business of Being an Author http://ow.ly/oFtRt
- 15 Eye-Opening Social Media Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/oFStC
- Rejection 101: What Authors Should NEVER Do When They Get Rejections | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/oFSC2
- Author, Jody Hedlund: Top Two Pieces of Writing Advice http://ow.ly/oFSJu
- Writer Unboxed » Understanding the Five Phases of Book Marketing http://ow.ly/oFSLo
- Passion: How To Tap Into Yours Every Time You Write | Write to Done http://ow.ly/oFTtG
- Crime Fiction Collective: Don't Insult Your Readers by Overexplaining http://ow.ly/oFTyj
- Write of Passage: How Good is Your Attention Capability? (It's Often Key to Good Writing) http://ow.ly/oFTIr
- 10 Awesome Free Tools To Make Infographics http://ow.ly/oFTPI
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.