I hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day Weekend. I'm moving a bit slower today. I did get out for a 6-miler, but it was too hot and humid to do anything more than a jog/walk. It cleared my mind, though, and that was a good thing.
On Tuesday, I will clear off the storyboard I used for The Last MacKlenna and start filling it with Civil War pictures and notes. I'm planning a research trip to Richmond, Virginia this month. I'll probably start at the National Battlefield Park and move on from there. It's close to where I lived as a child, and in fact, my parents met in Richmond. I'm looking forward to the trip.
If anyone knows of any "must-see" places, please let me know.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets today, here they are again:
- Ether: Is Social Reading the End of an Intimacy? | Porter Anderson http://ow.ly/osK1j
- What’s the right price of a book for you? | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/
- No Words on the Page, But I'm Still Writing http://ow.ly/osLPf
- 4 Sure-Fire Ways to Generate Engagement on Facebook - Social Media Just for Writers http://ow.ly/osLRP
- 3 Ways to Simplify Your Writing Life http://ow.ly/osLVc
- 10 winning ways to open your novel – Kobo Writing Life http://ow.ly/osLYr
- How to Write a Book Without Spending 1 Minute of Extra Time | TCK Publishing http://ow.ly/osM6q
- Unethical SEO Methods That Will Destroy Your Page Ranking http://ow.ly/osMa2
- Bad Pacing as A Content Issue: And How to Fix It | Creative Writing with the Crimson League http://ow.ly/osMct
- 5 Things Every Author Needs to Do to Improve Discoverability on Goodreads – Authordiscovery.com http://ow.ly/osMdQ
- Karen Woodward: How Not To Begin A Story http://ow.ly/osMNp
- THE EDITOR DEVIL: Remember to Fact Check Story Details! http://ow.ly/osMBq
- What an Agent Can Do for You - Part 2 http://ow.ly/osMyI
- 4 Tips on the Publishing Experience | WritersDigest.com http://ow.ly/osMwz
- Kobo Users Can Now Buy Your eBook from Local Independent Bookstores http://ow.ly/osMu1
- From Keywords to Contexts: the New Query Model - Moz http://ow.ly/osMpk
- 10 Ways to Fake a Professional Edit | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/osMj6
- How to Become a Goodreads Power User (and why you'd want to) | Penny C. Sansevieri http://ow.ly/osMfm
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.
Post a Comment