I'm working hard to get The Last MacKlenna ready to launch this weekend.
BLURB: When Meredith Montgomery, President of Montgomery Winery in Napa, California, discovers she might be facing breast cancer a second time, she buries herself in a working vacation in Scotland. Launching a new wine is a risky and costly venture, and she can’t afford to fail. But her attention is distracted by Elliott Fraser, a handsome, irresistible, and irascible Scotsman.
Elliott Fraser is CEO of MacKlenna Farm in Lexington, Kentucky. He is in control of everything in his life, except his demons, and a leg injury that refuses to heal. When a multi-million-dollar Thoroughbred is murdered, he believes an old nemesis is out to destroy the farm. It’s the worst possible time to meet a woman who loves Scotland, horses, and a wee half when she’s thirsty—a woman he thought didn’t exist.
As their health and work problems tear them apart within days of meeting, their passion refuses to be quieted setting off an explosive chain of events that threaten their hopes and dreams.
Few things are more devastating than a broken heart, and they will discover that one careless moment has left them with an impossible choice to make: Life or Death.
This riveting story continues the saga of romance across generations of the MacKlenna family that began with The Ruby Brooch. Readers will love how the two story lines are intricately woven together to reveal Kit MacKlenna's lasting legacy in this fascinating and addictive series.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets from today and yesterday, here they are again:
- WRITING vs RUNNING | Prescription For Murder http://ow.ly/oi1DH
- WriteOnCon.com » Quick and Dirty Edit Tips http://ow.ly/oi3Xd
- Fun Ways to Plot - @PenandMuse http://ow.ly/oi4a5
- Key Components to Include When Writing Your Nonfiction Book http://ow.ly/oi4fh
- Ebook Services Professionals http://ow.ly/oi4jw
- Bang2Write | 5 Ways To Beat Exposition by Jim Mercurio http://ow.ly/oi4nm
- 5 1/2 Steps for Making Feedback Work for Us | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/oi4pY
- Bang2Write | 5 Steps To Writing The Perfect Cover Letter For Your Novel By Rebecca Perl http://ow.ly/oi4ss
- The Book Designer — Monday Mailbox, Questions and Answers on Self-Publishing http://ow.ly/oi4uU
- The Masquerade Crew: Self-publishing Stigma – Together, we will get rid of it! (reposted from @epublishabook) http://ow.ly/oiCun
- Do ‘Story Physics’ work in Fantasy? http://ow.ly/okpeF
- 50 Plain-Language Substitutions for Wordy Phrases http://ow.ly/okpi3
- 40 Great Books for Every Writer’s Library | The World's Newest Writing -- Every Day http://ow.ly/okrsk
- To Blurb or Not to Blurb? Elaine Neil Orr :: Joelle Delbourgo Associates, Inc. http://ow.ly/okrvl
- 10 Things Emerging Writers Need To Learn | TMR Blog http://ow.ly/oksdQ
- Conflicted Characters In Conflict http://ow.ly/oksg4
- Get Rid of Writer's Block Once and for All | Goins, Writer http://ow.ly/oksjX
- Why I’m Thinking About Saying Goodbye to Kobo | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/okssm
- Writer Unboxed » A Key Book Marketing Principle That Authors Must Learn (or Not Forget) http://ow.ly/omgfg
- Passion: How To Tap Into Yours Every Time You Write | Write to Done http://ow.ly/omgOO
- Writing and Taxes | Mystery Writing is Murder http://ow.ly/omgTl
- How Does An Author Adjust His or Her Approach from Novel to Novel? | Creative Writing with the Crimson League http://ow.ly/omgX6
- The Book Marketing Maze: 22 Wrong Turns & How To Avoid Them | Bestseller Labs http://ow.ly/omh6r
- I was sick of rejection | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/omham
- Six Things You Should Be Including in Your EBook (and Probably Aren’t) by David Kudler — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/omheR
- ‘Pin It’ Button Outperforming ‘Tweet This’ Button By A Factor Of 10 [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/omibN
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.