Instead of running in Central Park today, I ran down to the 911 Memorial. I’ve spent so much time in the city, but have never been to see it. Awesome. Incredible. So glad I went. If you get to NYC, be sure to put the memorial on your list of places to visit. The new museum opens in the spring of 2014.
|New Museum to open in the spring of 2014|
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 4 Facebook Status Updates to Encourage Photo Comments — socialmouths http://ow.ly/noSUw
- What Blog Design Works Best For You? http://ow.ly/noSXm
- How NOT to Write An Antagonist: A Creative Writing Cautionary Tale http://ow.ly/noT50
- How to Create an Audio Product to Sell on Your Blog http://ow.ly/noTqM
- Digital Publishing is about Publishing eBooks and Soooooo Much More | http://ow.ly/noTtX
- What to Do When Your Story Idea Gets Swiped http://ow.ly/noTze
- 5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Editing Experience | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/noTJV
- Three Top Strategies to Guarantee Book Sales - The Savvy Book Marketer http://ow.ly/noTNr
- Between the Lines: Edits and Everything Else: It’s Not You—Rough Drafts Suck http://ow.ly/noTXg
- How I Do It. Top Tips From Top Indie Authors. Hugh Howey. | Self-Publishing Advice http://ow.ly/nqVqe
- 3 More Sentences with Dangling Modifiers http://ow.ly/nqVwG
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – Social Media Photo Facts [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/nr3Bw
- Character and Series Backstory and the Traditional Mystery | Mystery Writing is Murder http://ow.ly/nraKW via @elizabethscraig
- Leave the Breadcrumbs Behind: Are You Asking -- and Answering -- the Right Story Questions? http://ow.ly/nraYG
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective? | Phil Partington, author page http://ow.ly/nrb6J
- Caroline Finnerty on The Midlife Crisis of Novel Writing | Writing.ie http://ow.ly/nrbe3
- What is an “Echo?” Tips To Axe These Repeat Offenders | Writers In The Storm Blog http://ow.ly/nrbkB
- How to pace a story so that it hooks the reader | Nail Your Novel http://ow.ly/nrbvg
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.