I’ve spent the weekend in Edinburgh visiting the places I’ve written about in THE LAST MACKLENNA. It’s been a fantastic adventure. This morning I’m running a 10K around the city. I’ll post pictures when I return home or you can visit my Facebook page.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The Indie 50 - The 50 Best Sites for Indie and Self-Published Authors | August Wainwright http://ow.ly/mNZED
- How to Save Money on Editing by Preparing Your Manuscript | change it up editing http://ow.ly/mO8gv
- The Other Side of the Story: First Impressions: The Right Word for the Right Idea http://ow.ly/mOaRl via @Janice_Hardy
- Inserting Images in Scrivener | The Edited Life http://ow.ly/mOaYB
- Is Your Blog an Accurate Reflection? - Books & Such Literary Agency : Books & Such Literary Agency http://ow.ly/mObc7
- Why What Others Are Doing Isn't Working for You | Goins, Writer http://ow.ly/mObmL
- Sell More Books by Optimizing Your Metadata by Joanna Penn http://ow.ly/mObuw
- 5 Types of Anti-Heroes http://ow.ly/mObF6 via @write_practice
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts PLUS Day 3 of My UK Adventure http://ow.ly/mP7v6
- The One Thing Every Writer Needs - Rachelle Gardner http://ow.ly/mQyo5
- 5 Types of Anti-Heroes http://ow.ly/mP0xr via @write_practice
- 7 Ways Friends Can Support Your Book (and How To Ask For Their Help) - The Savvy Book Marketer http://ow.ly/mQyW5
- Author, Jody Hedlund: Are Reviews TOO Subjective to be Worthwhile? http://ow.ly/mQz4r
- Five Tips to Sell More Ebooks | Digital Book World http://ow.ly/mQz9u
- The Effect Of Social Media On Commerce [Infographic] — socialmouths http://ow.ly/mQzhq
- The Character Therapist: Revealing Your Character's Vulneralbilities for Maximum Impact http://ow.ly/mQzkm
- The Business Rusch: The Stages of An Indie Writer « Kristine Kathryn Rusch http://ow.ly/mQzEe
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.