Have you been avoiding LinkedIn like the plague? Do you think it’s not a whole lot more than a hangout for job searchers and HR people?
It’s okay. You can admit it. I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone. Even thoughLinkedIn has over 200 million members from around the world as of the beginning of this year, many people still have no idea that they can use the network to grow their businesses as well as promote themselves professionally. In fact, so many of the people who ask me about LinkedIn know they are missing opportunities staying away from the site. The problem is they don’t know where to start.
If you’re in the same boat, now is as good a time as any to get yourself up to speed. Here are five things you can easily do today to make a significant difference in leveraging LinkedIn for your small business.
Click here to read the complete article (see #1 below)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Have You Been Avoiding LinkedIn Like The Plague? Here Is How To Get Started — socialmouths http://ow.ly/mnBat
- Announcing Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story http://t.co/K7MIHkbyWY @KMWeiland RT @janice_hardy
- Does Your Novel Have Too Many Characters? http://t.co/WSqdaH9nkP via @Janice_Hardy RT @kristenjett:
- Tips for deepening character: http://t.co/BpJbCJp4Lv @candygourlay @cliffmcnish RT @elizabethscraig:
- Is Barnes & Noble Getting Out of the Nook Device Business? | Digital Book World http://ow.ly/mnArz
- The Creative Penn Performing Your Work: Reading Your Book Aloud http://ow.ly/mnAAr
- Self Publishing and Book Promotion For Authors | BookBaby Blog http://ow.ly/mnB0D
- The Character Therapist: Character Archetypes 101: The Magician http://ow.ly/mnBhL
- Seeking the Write Life: Creating Tension (Sexual or Otherwise) http://ow.ly/mnBJE
- Helping Writers Become Authors: Announcing Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story http://ow.ly/mnBUe
- Karen Woodward: How To Create Memorable Characters: Be Merciless http://ow.ly/mnCkL
- What Makes Iconic or Popular Characters Unforgettable? Creative Writing http://ow.ly/mnCzM
- Writers In The Storm Blog | Novel Writing http://ow.ly/mnCOW Why We (and Our Characters) Fall in Love – Part Five
- List Your Perma Free and/or KDP Select Free Ebooks Here at The WG2E! http://ow.ly/mnCZL
- Katherine Lowry Logan's Notes from Tabor Lane: Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/mnDYJ
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.