How To Increase Clicks On Your Tweets [Infographic]
Post by @Socialmouths; Infographic by Dan Zarrella
If you are an entrepreneur using Twitter as part of the marketing strategy for your business or you are a blogger trying to improve your traffic, one of the most important metrics you look at is how many clicks your tweets are getting, specially when those tweets are containing links to your own site.
One thing I’ll tell you right off the bat is that, marketing in general works different for each one of us and it delivers different kinds of results too. Twitter is no different and, while I always say that you should not rely on anybody’s advice but instead run several tests until you find the most effective way, the data in this infographic offers a very nice starting point for you to do so.
The infographic is from Dan Zarrella, I’m pretty sure you’re familiar with his work but if you’re not, click on that link and bookmark his blog or subscribe to his RSS. What I like about Dan is that he gets simple things we all need to know and he goes very deep into the data to provide you with tips you can take action on.
Click here to read the complete article (see #1 below)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- How To Increase Clicks On Your Tweets [Infographic] — socialmouths http://t.co/hDIcqURt0G RT @evelyn_puerto
- Problems with Your Story's Climax: http://t.co/mAT2z0EJaK @AmericanEditing RT @elizabethscraig
- 10 Tips For Being A Better Listener On Twitter http://ow.ly/jWQ5E
- When To State The Obvious In A Story: http://t.co/oVukfv1Rz0 @mooderino RT @elizabethscraig
- 5 Tips To Optimize Your Facebook Page @mollygreene http://ow.ly/jWQM8
- Twitter Happiness Soars as People Travel Further From Home http://ow.ly/jWS0U RT @johnkremer
- The Only Real Way to Learn About Blogging http://ow.ly/jWSbR via @problogger
- Marketing Tips 4 Authors: The best marketing campaign ever? via @CliveEaton http://ow.ly/jWSnE
- Notes from Tabor Lane: 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/jXyeM
- Dealing with Bad Reviews http://ow.ly/jXGfi via Joe Konrath
- 10 Reasons Your Facebook Page Is Not Taking Off http://ow.ly/jWRSJ via @Socialmouths
- Make Your Content Work Harder for You via @elizabethscraig http://ow.ly/jWXsB
- Embracing your inner editor: http://t.co/8VtUOr9kAY @lilylefevre RT @elizabethscraig
- Character Archetypes 101: The Orphan http://t.co/bTPZRmf7Y6 via @jeanniecampbell RT @janice_hardy
- Multiple POV's: Choosing the Right Point of View http://t.co/3QwgEYiECO @AimeeLSalter RT @janice_hardy
- What to Do With a Chapter That's Too Short http://t.co/YaCURSwPuP RT @janice_hardy
- Marketing Tips 4 Authors: How to add a link to an image in Blogger via @CliveEaton http://ow.ly/jXH5N
- Plot is a Four-Letter Word http://ow.ly/jXJ2G via @WriterUnboxed
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.
Post a Comment