Run the Bluegrass, one of America’s prettiest half-marathons with 4000 runners from 42+ states and 5 countries, is only two weeks away. If you’re looking for a fantastic course that sweeps through multi-million dollar Thoroughbred Farms, watch this. Last year Donamire offered tours to the runners after the race.
This year will be the second time I’ve run this race. It will also be the one year anniversary of the release of THE RUBY BROOCH. If you enjoy historical, time travels and family sagas with mystery and suspense, I hope you’ll click the link and take a look.
Now, if you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Self-Editing http://ow.ly/iP4GG
- Keeping Your Already-Published Ebooks up to Date http://ow.ly/iPOb3 via Lindsay Buroker
- Author Blogging 101: What’s Stopping You? http://ow.ly/iPOKl via @jfbookman
- Twitter Basics–The Proper Care and Feeding of Hashtags http://ow.ly/iQngg via @KristenLambTX
- AllTwitterLister: A New Series Highlighting Notable Twitter Lists http://ow.ly/iQnCl
- The Key to Successful Storytelling http://ow.ly/iQoHI via @jodyhedlund
- Want To Have Conversations On Twitter? Reserve A Nest! http://ow.ly/iQoze
- Writing 21st Century Fiction: A Sneak Peek http://ow.ly/iQoT2
- Three Blogs Every Writer Should Follow http://ow.ly/iQpik via @asmsg
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/iRmVO
- Why You Need to Create a BRAND via @CliveEaton http://ow.ly/iRoRf Helping fellow authors get the most from online marketing - #MT4A
- If A Blog Posts Online, And No One Is There To Read It, Was There Ever A Blog At All? http://ow.ly/iRqQX
- Why Use A Pseudonym? http://ow.ly/iRuRI via Seriously Write - The top ten reasons you might want to publish under a pseudonym.
- Amazon’s eBook New Policy http://ow.ly/iRvcu via @SarahBolme
- How to choose your character's point of view http://t.co/aA7xmgMKig by @Janice_Hardy
- Nine Reasons Authors Still Choose Traditional Publishing http://ow.ly/iRvRm @melissadonovan
- A Way To End Ebook Piracy? http://t.co/PcZ3EX6nsB RT @elizabethscraig
- Using Ebook Covers to Brand an Author Across Genres: http://t.co/maFFeDu3rl @ddscottromcom RT @elizabethscraig
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy