Today, I hope you’ll visit the websites and follow the following authors on Twitter:
Richard Louden @Richard Louden
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Alternative Ways to Describe Character Reactions http://ow.ly/hzvWb via @janice_hardy
- Tips for writing dialogue: http://t.co/fttFYdfy @wickerkat RT @elizabethscraig
- The Hidden Power of No http://ow.ly/hzw1w @WriterUnboxed
- How to Sell Ebooks http://ow.ly/hzwam via @jakonrath
- Hooking Readers – The Power of a Great Book Blurb http://ow.ly/hzFKZ by Mark Edwards via Rachel_Abbott
- Goodreads for Writers http://ow.ly/hzGcp via @ElizabethSCraig
- Plot is a Four-Letter Word http://ow.ly/hzHn3 via @writerunboxed
- 20 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hAaTZ
- 12 Places to Find Awesome Writing Ideas http://t.co/gj8fA44k @melissadonovan RT @janice_hardy
- Writing Authentic Crime: How To Get Away With Murder. http://ow.ly/hBAWu via @thecreativepenn
- Directory of Ebook Services Professionals http://ow.ly/hAde8
- State Of Self-Publishing And 5 Things To Get Sorted For 2013 http://ow.ly/hAdJe via @thecreativepenn
- A + B = You (The Secret Equation Every Author Needs to Know) http://ow.ly/hAdVY Try this and see what you get!
- Does My Blog Look Big in This? http://ow.ly/hAehn Do you have a one-stop shop online home?
- Use Photos to Enhance the Visual Appeal and Shares of Your Posts http://ow.ly/hAeta @NinaAmir
- Writing Authentic Crime: How To Get Away With Murder. http://ow.ly/hAeyX via @thecreativepenn
- Straight Talk About Book Reviews http://ow.ly/hAeE9 via Dave Bricker
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.