Oops! I’m late. Don’t you hate it when that happens? You spend the next several hours trying to catch up on what you missed doing because your day didn’t start on time. I’ve always tended to rush through things and give each item on the to-do list the “old college effort” but that just isn’t the same. And, as I’ve aged, surprisingly, I’m more flexible. I guess I realized the world wasn’t going to end because I don’t get numbers 1, 2, or 3 marked off my list.
So, today I’m taking a deep breath and moving on to what’s next.
I hope you have a great day. If you’re rushed, stop, take a breath, and de-stress. That’s a lot more important than something you think has to be done.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from January 6 http://ow.ly/gB6kP
- Online Book Reviews: Games People Play http://ow.ly/gAlMN
- The Power of People Watching http://t.co/3KXBWfqG RT @janice_hardy Do you watch people so you can give quirky ticks to your characters?
- 3 Ways to Use Group Chat to Boost Your Facebook Page Traffic http://ow.ly/gAYMB Sounds interesting.
- This Week On Twitter: Twitter’s Top City, 100 Amazing Social Media Facts, 14 Twitter Statistics http://ow.ly/gAZbO
- 12 Clichés To Avoid When Beginning Your Story http://ow.ly/gAZPK
- For those who love books about writing: 13 in 2013 http://ow.ly/gB04b
- 5 Ways Writers Can Cure Where-do-I-begin-itis http://ow.ly/gB0bQ Reaching your writing goals starts with motivation and planning
- 8 Signs That You Were Meant to Be a Writer http://ow.ly/gB0lV "All you have to do is embrace it, because deep down you know you want"
- Blogging is a critical component of your social media strategy. Stop making excuses. http://t.co/C5onekq6 RT @bookgal
- 5 Things Bad Radio Guests Do (And 7 Ways to Rock on Radio http://ow.ly/gBmM5 via @JaneFriedman
- 3 Vs of Fiction: Vision http://ow.ly/gBrEn "What is your Vision for the story you are currently writing?"
- Thought-provoking blog via @Janice_Hardy: A Question of Identity http://t.co/1UTfYV04 @KgElfland2ndCuz RT @cairnswrites
- 6 Ways To Kick-Start Your Twitter Efforts In 2013 http://ow.ly/gBttj
- 8 Ways to Make LinkedIn Endorsements Work for You and Your Network http://t.co/iaQh1Cxq RT @Bookgal
- Power Pricing: How should I price my eBooks? http://ow.ly/gBtLb
- New Year, New Hurdles & Opportunities http://ow.ly/gBtWi Informative post.
- Stop Whining And Embrace Google+ Already http://ow.ly/gBuHI
Happy writing & running, Kathy