Today, I hope you’ll check out the websites and follow the following authors:
- Hallee Bridgeman (@HalleeB) author of THE JEWEL TRILOGY
- Amy Durham (@Amy_Durham) author of ONCE AGAIN
- Dave Thome (@DaveThomeWriter) author of PALM SPRINGS HEAT (Fast Lane Romance #1)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Walking in your character’s shoes: Writing with authenticity http://ow.ly/hcUx0
- 10 Ways to Write Good Copy http://ow.ly/hcUPw via @copyblogger
- Online Membership Sites - Different Types You Can Create and Their Benefits http://ow.ly/hcV2u Do you have expertise to share?
- Cut the Flab—Make Every Word Count http://ow.ly/hcVpi Get rid of words that don't add power or emotion
- How to Slash Your Word Count by 20-50% http://ow.ly/hcSnw via @JodieRennerEd RT @elizabethscraig
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Use Instagram http://t.co/eAimDZQH RT @bookgal
- How to Avoid the Self-Published Look http://t.co/oMTY7Epy via @GuyKawasaki #DigiBookWorld RT @bookgal
- 8 Ways to Increase Engagement of Facebook Posts http://ow.ly/hcT1b "Ask and you shall receive. It's simple."
- Triple Your Traffic by Guest Blogging for Backlinks [Case Study] http://ow.ly/hcTS5
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hdHMQ
- A Pep Talk http://ow.ly/he2oQ Don't miss this one! It's great. via @storyfix
- How to Be a Super Hero: Create an Alter Ego http://ow.ly/he2BD via @write_practice
- Advice on Writing an Author Bio from Agent Rachelle Gardner http://t.co/a3CvTsnF @NovelRocket RT @janice_hardy Very good!
- How to use the new Vine social app for marketing and PR http://t.co/qR6Sx2W9 (with ideas and examples) RT @dmscott RT @bookgal
- More Answers to Questions About Commas http://ow.ly/heGOg via Daily Writing Tips
- Find the Right Graphic for Your eBook Cover http://t.co/1g9uYiKI RT @bookgal
- When Ms. Inner Editor Goes to Sleep, So Must You http://t.co/GaGvBQD0 via @behlerpublish RT @janice_hardy Good post!
- Deciding Between Traditional and Self-Publishing http://ow.ly/heJVP
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy