Today, I hope you’ll visit the websites, read about their books, and follow the following authors:
- Jeff Joseph (@author_Jeff) author of A NOVEL OBSESSION
- Michael Gunter (@Michael_Gunter) author of BLACKWELL: THE ENCOUNTER BEGINS
- J.M. Madden (@authorjmmadden) author of THE AWAKENING SOCIETY
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Clean the Manuscript We've Written http://t.co/ugvDo5ws @juliemusil RT @janice_hardy
- How to Use Fiction Techniques when Writing Nonfiction http://ow.ly/haP7M
- 4 Ways to Wake Up Your Creativity http://ow.ly/haPaB
- From 101 Creative Writing Exercises: Body Language http://ow.ly/haPj7
- Writers: Live In Your Potential http://ow.ly/haPtH “You are smarter, braver, and more capable than you know”
- On Agents and Twitter Counts http://ow.ly/haPCh "# of Twitter followers, books reviewed on Goodreads, Facebook page, whatever.They matter"
- 12 Secrets of Excellent Blogs [Video] http://ow.ly/haPME "Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is?"
- How to Change Telling into Showing http://ow.ly/haQyQ
- Tracking Your Characters http://ow.ly/hbylz Do you sometimes need a GPS to find them?
- Why You Should Try Writing in Second Person http://ow.ly/hbCXd via @write_practice
- How to Correct an Awkward Interruptive Phrase http://ow.ly/hbDob via Daily Writing Tips
- 19 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hbKbt
- The Most Important Part of the Creative Life http://ow.ly/hc00L via @jeffgoins
- Tackle Your Bucket List + Get Some Blog Exposure http://ow.ly/hcOgk via @danasitar
- Characters Who Surprise Us http://t.co/m4KYSvpy @elizabethscraig RT @janice_hardy
- What Nashville Can Teach us About Creating Character Archetypes http://ow.ly/hcRfp via @janice_hardy
- Is the Writing Life Worth It? http://ow.ly/hcRx5 via @RachelleGardner
- Twitter Was The Fastest-Growing Social Network In 2012, Says Study [STATS] http://ow.ly/hcROc
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment