If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Writing A Book: What Happens After The First Draft? | The Creative Penn http://t.co/EUXGhfmp Superb post! via @evelyn_puerto
- Secondary characters can add dimension and tension http://ow.ly/fVuyh
- Writing the Truth of Your Own Experience http://ow.ly/fVuDa via @problogger
- How to Use Foreshadowing to Jazz up Slow Scenes http://ow.ly/fVuOD via @KMWeiland
- Infographic: A Look Back at Social Sharing in 2012 http://ow.ly/fVuTd Amazing
- Two Kinds of Self-Publishers—Which One Are You? http://ow.ly/fVv2a How do you define “success” for your publishing project.
- Why Now? Believable Plots http://ow.ly/fVv92 Internal & external events evoke plot points
- The Two Most Important Words in Blogging http://ow.ly/fVvdn
- NaNoWriMo Writers Produced 3 Billion Words in a Month http://ow.ly/fVvgp Including amazing writing tips!
- Finding the Sweet: Dealing with Rejection http://ow.ly/fVEQk via @fictionnotes
- How to Write a Book Review http://ow.ly/fVEYL "Your task isn't to champion or chastise; it's to evaluate the merits of the work."
- 2012 Holiday Books Gift Guide http://ow.ly/fVFe7 via The Daily Beast
- BOOK TRAILER for Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers http://ow.ly/fVLVE This is so good, I bought the book to learn about categories.
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Marketing & Writing Tweets from December 7 http://ow.ly/fVMkf
- 7 Steps To Writing An Author Business Plan by Susan Spann http://ow.ly/fWfzm
- Yes, Your Submission Phobia Is Holding You Back: http://t.co/O10tMSwN via @elizabethscraig
- The Best Literary Fiction Blogs & Websites http://ow.ly/fWfN1 via @janefriedman
Post a Comment