If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from Dec 6 http://ow.ly/fU314
- What’s Next for YA Publishing? http://ow.ly/fTuqx
- How Can We Brag Without it KILLING Our On-Line Credibility? http://t.co/x6tGknSD Some very helpful tips here via @evelyn_puerto
- How Can You Sell More Books at Christmas? http://ow.ly/fTuCL via @LindsayBuroker
- 4 Things a Character List Reveals about Your Novel: http://t.co/TpUBvcUC @FictionNotes via @elizabethscraig
- 12 Perfect Gifts for Writers in 2012 http://ow.ly/fTuNC
- Facebook: A Family Affair http://ow.ly/fTuWu
- Here’s How To Help Your Follower Count To Explode On Twitter http://ow.ly/fTv2r
- Writerly Uses For Excel – Part 2 http://ow.ly/fTv9L
- Catching the Inspiration Bug http://ow.ly/fTvhj "Good ideas really do only come to those who wait. Be patient with yourself."
- 3 Cases of Distracting Usage http://ow.ly/fUhdi Word choice is problematic when read in association w/ another word & causes a distraction
- The Secret of Giving Your Book Away For Free http://ow.ly/fUk8f
- WRITING ON THE ETHER: Three Agents, Changing By Porter Anderson http://ow.ly/fUrfX
- 21 Book Marketing Tips http://ow.ly/fUwQe via @theprexpert Measure results, live & learn, & move on. Good tips.
- Are you tired of closing your browser with #Pandora playing? Drives me nuts. So I just installed the Pandora Desktop http://ow.ly/fUGXf Check it out.
- 5 Ways to Beat Information Overload and Rescue Your Stalled Project http://ow.ly/fVjNW
- 33 Twitter Tips For Authors & Book Marketers http://ow.ly/fVjYj Tip: Vary the hash tags you use and plenty more tips! Good stuff.
Post a Comment