Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
|With 2 of my grandchildren |
Lincoln & Meredith
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 23 ow.ly/gkIvY
- 11 Steps To Edit Your Manuscript. Edit Ruthlessly & Kill Your Darlings ow.ly/gkJf3
- Feedback on a Works in Progress: When, How Often, How ow.ly/gkJB9 via FictionNotes Excellent post!
- 10 Tricks To Motivate Yourself To Write–Right NOW ow.ly/gkJOn
- How to Find the Most Influential People in Your Niche on Twitter ow.ly/gkJUV
- Writing an Outline of Your Novel bit.ly/U2Tk1v @glencstrathy RT @elizabethscraig
- Can print books & eBooks coexist? ow.ly/gkKzH via Karen Baney
- 9 Link Building Tactics for Freelancers ow.ly/gkKFh
- 10 Ways to Build Long-Lasting Traffic to Your Author Website or Blog http://t.co/eSEy93VO @JaneFriedman RT @elizabethscraig
- Eight Ways To Track Twitter Trends http://ow.ly/glghd
- Top Reads In 2012 Selected By BookTrib Staff, Contributors and Members http://ow.ly/glgih A good selection for your Christmas Kindle
- Should You Write What You Know? http://ow.ly/glglI
- The Top Twitter Trends Of 2012 [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/glgto
- If You’re Hot and Bothered by the Story, Write It. http://ow.ly/gli8f @MGranovsky Excellent post!
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment