I’ve been on a sixteen-day research trip to Italy working on THE PEARL BROOCH, a renaissance time travel romance set in 1600. We landed in Rome where we spent five days before traveling on to Florence, Venice and Milan.
3-hour Rome tour and delivery to hotel: My first breathtaking “look” at Rome, came from atop one of its hills, followed by highlights of Rome historical sites.
Exclusive Breakfast at the Vatican with Early Access to Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel: After breakfast with a small group, we boarded an open-air bus and drove through the absolutely gorgeous gardens and heard stories about the history. The garden tour was followed by a tour of the Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael’s Rooms and St. Peter’s Basilica.
|The tan building behind the fountain is the retirement home of former Pope Benedict|
Tomorrow, I’ll share more pictures from Rome.
If you missed my latest writing and marketing tweets, here they are again:
- A Definition of Author Platform | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/SDlk302McjB
- How to Grow Your Email List | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/WUwf302MckJ
- 9 Ways to Market a Book After the New Release Buzz Dies Down http://ow.ly/auOp302MclX
- Should There Be a Hyphen? http://ow.ly/Bg1j302Mcty Daily Writing Tips #amwriting
- Do You Belong? Or Are You a Fraud? | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/Ahq4302McvI
- Emotional Wounds Thesaurus: Being Kidnapped (the Aftermath) - WRITERS HELPING WRITERS® http://ow.ly/eLVU302MczE
- The Passionate Cry of a Delusional Pantser - Storyfix.com http://ow.ly/h4GR302McCh
- 6 Tips For Getting More Traffic on your Author Blog - Anne R. Allen's Blog... with Ruth Harris http://ow.ly/vkP1302McEj
- Internal Dialogue: The Greatest Tool for Gaining Reader Confidence | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/aIMJ302McG3
- What is the Kindle “Delivery Cost” and How Does it Affect Me? – Indies Unlimited http://ow.ly/XnjR302Md31
- How To Craft a One-Page Synopsis Using Story Beats | A Writer's Path http://ow.ly/FTUU302Md4c
- Janet Reid, Literary Agent: Reasons I said no to 25 queries (and how to avoid being one of them) http://ow.ly/jtJN302Md58
- SEO for Bloggers: How to Nail the Optimization Process for Your Posts - Whiteboard Friday - Moz http://ow.ly/TciL302Md5V
- When Grief Becomes Surreal | Literary Hub http://ow.ly/5E7V302Md7f
- Writing In The Crosshairs: HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOOK A PAGE-TURNER http://ow.ly/Yqvc302Mdby
- Write Inner Dialogue That Speaks to the Reader - Zoe M. McCarthy http://ow.ly/81qx302Mdcz
- Motifs and Symbols and Themes--Oh My! | Writers In The Storm http://ow.ly/UMOw302Mdhx
- Idea Ranker (Writer Worksheet Wednesday) | creative writing blog http://ow.ly/2LxA302MdjW
- How To Use Story Archetypes To Subvert Expectations - DIY MFA http://ow.ly/ukCt302Mdl5
Happy writing and running, Kathy