By: Brooke Chaplan
According to a recent Gallup poll, fully engaged customers (yes, your readers) bring in between 30 to 40 percent more revenue. An essential part of customer engagement is staying connected with busy or elusive customers through new technology solutions.
Embrace Mobile Technology
Experts estimate that the majority of online consumers use mobile devices to access the internet, shop, and engage with companies. As the mobile revolution continues, every author needs to have a strategic technology plan.
Offer a mobile-friendly layout on your author website. Because most consumers use their mobile devices to access the internet, they will abandon any website that is not mobile user-friendly.
Author Social Media
. . .
To read the rest of the post, click here:
If you missed my latest writing and marketing tweets, here they are again:
- Emotional Wounds Thesaurus Entry: Being Raised by Neglectful Parents - WRITERS HELPING WRITERS™ http://ow.ly/YUti5
- The Author Website: Your Central Marketing Hub | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/YUuqu
- Toll, Knell, and Tocsin http://ow.ly/YUuzV Daily Writing Tips
- Data-Smart Publishing: New Ways of Working for Publishers | Digital Book World http://ow.ly/YVDGZ
- Crossing Borders: How to Connect with Hard-to-Reach Global Readers - Where Writers Win http://ow.ly/YW9qR
- A Fun Way To Build Your Writing Muscles | BookBaby Blog http://ow.ly/YWUZR
- To Newsletter Or Not To Newsletter — Medium http://ow.ly/YXjID
- Story Generators: From Traits to Action | The Art of Stories http://ow.ly/YXjKT
- How to Respond to Critiques | Pub(lishing) Crawl http://ow.ly/YXjN8
- Wendy Paine Miller ~ thoughts that move: I 8 Mondays--Best Writing Advice http://ow.ly/YXjOJ
- 6 Best Ways to Relax and De-Stress When You Get Overwhelmed http://ow.ly/YXjQE
- 7 Playful Techniques to Shatter Your Writer’s Block http://ow.ly/YXjSC
- How Pacing Makes History into Story: Shakespeare’s Histories and The White Queen | Tor.com http://ow.ly/YXjUr
- Amazon Giveaway for Ebooks | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/YXk1R
- Relaunching & Marketing a Book After Getting the Rights Back http://ow.ly/YXnoO
Post a Comment