By: Govind Agarwal
Navigating for some interesting visual treat from some great brands and celebrities along with some silly updates from friends is what I love about Instagram. Clearly, I am not the only one in love as there over 400 million users. Today, Instagram has spread like wildfire, which has made it one of the most used social media platform in the world.
A marketing strategy is incomplete without exploring the prospects that Instagram has to offer. With users being obsessed with it, marketers just cannot avoid it. The marketers have mastered the de-cluttering Facebook and reached their desired audience and they have understood the limitations of Twitter’s 140 characters, but Instagram can be slightly tricky. In order to boost your followers on Instagram, you need to have some tricks up your sleeves. I have compiled a list of five easy ways to boost your Instagram followers.
1. Include Trending Hashtags
. . .
To read the rest of the post, click here:
If you missed my latest writing & marketing tweets, here they are again:
- Managing Your Tasks, Part 1: From Fighting Fires to Getting Stuff Done | Copyediting.com http://ow.ly/WPL6O
- The Introvert's Guide to Surviving an In-Person Conference - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/WPLaP
- Your Top-to-Bottom Email Checklist: What to Include Before You Hit Send - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/WPLeb
- How to Set Word’s Language Preference for Spell Check | Copyediting.com http://ow.ly/WPM5i
- Goodreads Blog Post: 10 Quotes Readers Fell in Love with This Year http://ow.ly/WPMgF
- Me and Myself - The New York Times http://ow.ly/WPOO7 #amwriting Using reflexive pronouns...
- A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Pay the Writer? http://ow.ly/WPP1A
- Deciding What to Learn This Year | Copyediting.com http://ow.ly/WPP9Y
- 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Instagram Followers http://ow.ly/WPPfi
- When the passion goes away, it’s the practice that sustains us. http://goinswriter.com/slow-start-resolutions via @JeffGoins
- Self-Publishing 2015 Round Up. 2016 Predictions Plus My Creative Writing Process | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/WPPHo
- Are Your Ready For The Great Writing Challenge 2016? [Part 1: Overcome Barriers] http://writetodone.com/great-writing-challenge-2016 #writing
This week, THE RUBY BROOCH is a $0.99 Kindle Count Down Deal. Great time to download a copy of Book 1 of The Celtic Brooch Series.
A Sweeping Historical Saga...
With a touch of sci-fi, paranormal, fantasy, adventure, and a lot of romance!
Kit MacKlenna thought she lost everything in a car accident, but she didn’t. The one thing the accident didn’t destroy, her identity, was stolen the day she read her late father’s letter. In order to discover her true identity, she must endure a dangerous trip back in time. Even for a paramedic accustomed to trekking across the wilderness, the journey wouldn’t be easy. Armed with a mysterious ruby brooch and a satchel full of modern conveniences, she swirls through time and appears on the Oregon Trail in 1852 with one goal in mind, find her birth parents, if possible, before they're murdered.
Cullen Montgomery spent years planning his future. Now, with a law degree in hand, he sets out to live his dream in California. A serendipitous meeting in St. Louis finds Kit on Cullen’s wagon train heading west and ultimately to a rendezvous with her parents’ murderers. The clock is ticking with each mile they travel as Kit’s need for privacy collides with
Cullen’s relentless pursuit of the truth.
Will their undeniable attraction force her to abandon her quest and return home, leaving her
heart on the other side of time, or will their love lead to more
than she ever thought possible?