By: Frances Caballo
Whenever I feel tired after spending hours of reading emails, blog posts, tweets and Facebook updates, I sneak over to Pinterest and feast on the images.
Don’t mistake me Pinterest isn’t just a vacation for the eyes – although I love it for that reason alone. It is also a powerful social media network that, according to research, will send more traffic to your website than Facebook.
Writers often wonder how they can make the most of their Pinterest accounts. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
Pinterest Tips for Authors
- Open a business account, not a profile. Starting with a business account will enable you to view analytics.
- Create a pinboard for your blog . . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 52 Ways To Sell More Books - Tip #52 http://ow.ly/BLuHv Five Simple Ways to Improve your Ranking on Google
- Seriously Write: Stay True to Your Writing Path by Mary Manners http://ow.ly/BLw1n
- Men as Crit Partners: The Male POV » Writeonsisters.com http://ow.ly/BLKx6
- Getting graphic with online tools | Gwen Hernandez http://ow.ly/BLKM0
- Which is better – a Facebook page or a Facebook profile? | songoftheseagod http://ow.ly/BLL4a
- How Chapters Are Built--What to Include, What to Skip, and How to Know If You Actually Have One http://ow.ly/BLLNn
- Fiction University: 10 Tips for Shooting Your Own Cover Photo http://ow.ly/BLMaP
- Types Of Subplots | Gideon's Screenwriting Tips: So Now You're a Screenwriter... http://ow.ly/BLTr1
- Plot-driven or Character-driven: Does it Really Matter? - Jeni Chappelle http://ow.ly/BLTKU
- The Kill Zone: POV 103: Engage Your Readers with Deep Point of View http://ow.ly/BLTYA
- ThrillWriting: A Heroine's Plan to Escape a Car Abduction - Information for Writers http://ow.ly/BLUdx
- Succeed At Writing: The Writer's Secret Magical Genius Part 2 http://ow.ly/BLUJ3
- Make More Money as Multiple-Book Author http://ow.ly/BLV7g
- 5 How-To Tips for Writing Historical Fiction | Live Write Thrive http://ow.ly/BLVsw
- 15 Pinterest Tips for Authors - Social Media Just for Writers http://ow.ly/BLVO0
- You've Been Writing Sentences Wrong All Your Life! Find Out Why - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/BLX5h
- 3 Ways to Sell More (Ideas, Books, Products, etc) | Daniel Decker http://ow.ly/BLXWs
- 5 Guidelines for Approaching Book Review Bloggers http://ow.ly/BLYcL
- What is a Dangling Modifier | The Editor's Blog http://ow.ly/BLYoU
- My Thoughts About Marketing for Independent Authors | blindoggbooks http://ow.ly/BLYE5
- Flash Flood Fiction : Top 10 Cliched Characters in Fiction http://ow.ly/BLYTp
- How to Increase Your Facebook Conversions Using Google Analytics | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/BLZgA
- Don't Plot Like I Do http://ow.ly/BMt6r