By: Lisa D. Jenkins
Do you want to learn how to market yourself and your business on Twitter?
Are you looking for a resource to guide your Twitter marketing efforts?
Whether you’re marketing on Twitter as an individual or as a brand, these expert articles will help you network with colleagues, generate leads, deliver effective advertising and measure the return on your activities.
Each of these articles will help you understand and master a specific part of marketing on the Twitter platform.
Network and Generate Leads on Twitter
How to Use Twitter Advanced Search Queries for Leads Do you struggle to find leads on Twitter? This article shares how to track username mentions, perform geolocation targeting, filter and exclude search results and search by sentiment to generate leads.
. . .
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Jackson Dean Chase • How to Write Anti-Heroes and Villains http://ow.ly/yJCl9
- Partnering with Brands Theme Week: The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Media Kit : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/yJROo
- The Silver Lining of Bad Reviews | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/yJS0H
- Lights, Camera, Call-To-Action: Why People Click and Convert - infographic | Digital Information World http://ow.ly/yJS7e
- BookMarketingBuzzBlog: Don’t Flush Your Mind Away http://ow.ly/yJSgk
- Mythcreants » 101 – Judging a Package by Its Label http://ow.ly/yJSlS
- Southern Writers - Suite T: The Value of the Written Word http://ow.ly/yJSoN
- Turning Your Novel into a Screenplay, Part 1 - Storyfix.com http://ow.ly/yJSzg
- Essential Twitter Marketing Resources: A Complete Guide | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/yJSJ3
- Who's stealing eBooks? (and why you shouldn't worry about piracy) http://ow.ly/yJT5t
- Why Pushing Ourselves Makes Us Less Productive | Lauren Sapala http://ow.ly/yJSY9
- How to Be in the Top 5% of Bloggers: New Research Results - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/yJTlM
- 7 (Bad) Habits of Highly Successful Authors - Books & Such Literary Management : Books & Such Literary Management http://ow.ly/yJTpY
- Who's Figured Out How to Marry Digital Media and Literature? http://ow.ly/yJTuv
- Who’s Your Distributor: Smashwords or Draft2Digital? by Jason Matthews — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/yJTJx
- Two Different Worlds | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/yJU3P
- Writer Unboxed » Underwriting Versus Overwriting: Just Write http://ow.ly/yKpEZ