By: Emily Wenstrom
I am finally on the verge of submitting my first manuscript to agents after three years of drafting and editing, it’s satisfying to finally reach this milestone.
It’s also terrifying. Because a question is starting to haunt me: What if I don’t get picked?
What if not a single agent wants my manuscript? After all the time and effort I’ve poured into it, giving up is not an option. Even though submission is still a ways off, I’ve identified three options to consider if every agent I query turns me down:
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 52 Ways To Sell More Books – Tip #23 http://ow.ly/uaJDx Your 10 Point Website Check Up
- Claude Nougat's Blog : Is the Amazon Ebook Market Model Broken? http://ow.ly/uaKoH
- Why self-published authors should know and understand grammar | Self-Publishing Advice http://ow.ly/uaLSL
- IndieReCon: 6 Smart Ways Authors Can Collaborate When Marketing by Angela Ackerman http://ow.ly/uaM3X
- Think Like a Publisher 2014: Production and Scheduling | http://ow.ly/uaMN9
- Publicizing a book? What to Expect… and When! « PubSmart http://ow.ly/uaMXv
- BookMarketingBuzzBlog: Making Book Sales Happen! http://ow.ly/uaN5H
- Writer Unboxed » 5 Things I Wished I Knew Before I Published My First Book http://ow.ly/uaNgo
- 4 Tips to Using Facebook Events to Their Maximum Potential http://ow.ly/uaSsZ
- The Write Type - Multi-Author Musings: Book Review Inequality Still Happening http://ow.ly/uaUgp
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 | Author Media http://ow.ly/uaXGb Now the #1 WordPress Bookstore plugin in the WordPress repository.
- Writability: 5 Dual-POV Writing Tips http://ow.ly/uaXV8
- Amazon Hack: Get Your Book into the Hands of an International Audience http://ow.ly/uaYMd
- Auspices and Guises http://ow.ly/ub1qo Daily Writing Tips
- Fiction University (The Other Side of the Story): 5 Ways to Hook Your Readers http://ow.ly/ubbuG
- Amazon Author Central http://ow.ly/ubct0 "Easy quick way to establish a presence on the world’s biggest book retailer."
- Guide to Facebook Reach: What Marketers Need to Know | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/ubcPm
- Beginner Week: Bite the Bullet and Start Your Blog with this Seven-Point Checklist : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/ubels
- A Collaborative Novel Is Twice the Work, Not Half the Work | Jane Friedman http://ow.ly/ubkRN
- What If Literary Agents Don’t Want Your Novel? http://ow.ly/ubugs
- The Dr Seuss Guide To Twitter [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/ucm6U
- The 9 Agonizing Stages Of Waiting For The Next Book In A Series To Come Out http://ow.ly/ucRcj
Post a Comment