By: Stacey Roberts
It’s amazing how blogs have exploded within the last 10 years – take ProBlogger for instance. Blogs like these can provide a good living for the owner if the traffic remains strong and healthy. But how do these blogs retain the traffic and keep a steady flow? There are many ways, but I want to discuss with you a vitally important one: your email list.
Usually more email subscribers would mean more traffic. Right? Well, not anymore.
Bloggers are facing diving open rates today like never before. Small bloggers and the celebrity bloggers alike suffer.
Let me give you 8 Reasons Why Your Email Open Rate Is Nosediving.
Read the full article HERE!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Caregiver vs. Caretaker http://ow.ly/uAvu0 Daily Writing Tips
- Publish or selfpublish? Advice for the 2014 writer | Nail Your Novel http://ow.ly/uAEYY
- The best Twitter hashtags for writers and readers - CSMonitor.com http://ow.ly/uAN6r
- To Do: A Social Media Spring Clean | Catherine, Caffeinated http://ow.ly/uBFts
- The Creative Penn Blog: Helping you write, publish and market your book | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/uBGyx
- Lessons from Michael Connelly - What to Leave Out - BLOG - Stories To Tell Books http://ow.ly/uBGFn
- The Power Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC] - AllTwitter http://ow.ly/uBKmc
- Writer Unboxed » Encroachment http://ow.ly/uBMW9
- Would You Rather be Social or Interesting? - Jeffbullas's Blog http://ow.ly/uBQIB
- BookMarketingBuzzBlog: 21 Book Marketing Tips http://ow.ly/uBQMT
- A Story to Kill for: Writing Crime & Detective Fiction – Kobo Writing Life http://ow.ly/uBQPL
- Stop Marketing, Start Engaging, With Scott Stratten Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/uBQTb
- 8 Reasons Why Your Email Open Rate is Nosediving : @ProBlogger http://ow.ly/uBQUz
- How to Create Exquisite Subheads - Copyblogger http://ow.ly/uBR6J
- A Newbie’s Guide: Novel Marketing for Dummies | Ninie Hammon http://ow.ly/uBRku
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest | Author Media http://ow.ly/uBRoH
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Publishing with Createspace by Lyn Horner — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/uBRE2
- Why Bother With Social Media? | fcmalby http://ow.ly/uBRG9
- Cockeyed Caravan: Storyteller’s Rulebook #206: Have a Reversible Metaphor http://ow.ly/uBRQB
- How to Hold a Google+ Hangout on Air Practice Session | Jimmie Lanley http://ow.ly/uBS0C
- 8 Tasty Tips to get the Creative Juices Flowing | Novel Publicity http://ow.ly/uBS90