By: Lior Degani
Is there an easy way to engage with people in real-time while balancing Twitter scheduling needs?
Do you know when to schedule your posts to best reach your followers?
Are you looking for ways to join in discussions with real-time posts?
In this article, you’ll discover how to use both scheduled and real-time social media posts in your social media strategy.
Why Schedule Tweets?
We’ve all heard that social media means being social, being there when the conversation happens, in real-time.
While Facebook has allowed brands to schedule updates for some time, many marketers and brand managers see Twitter’s recent addition of scheduled tweets as significant proof of the necessity of post scheduling.
Keep reading to find out how you can be there when your followers are most active.
To read the rest of the post, click here.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Is the Agent Pitch Session an Effective Tool or Could it use a Tweak? http://ow.ly/tArHb @SaraMegibow @Janice_hardy
- Stuck on the Opening of Your Novel? Five Suggestions to Create an Opening That Works http://ow.ly/tAs2g
- The Other Side of the Story: Guest Author Delilah S. Dawson 10 Steps to Writing a Novella http://ow.ly/tArWM
Risks: You Have to Play the Game to Win | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/tAsih
- BookMarketingBuzzBlog: 33 Twitter Tips For Authors & Book Marketers http://ow.ly/tAsIn
- Writer Unboxed » Supplementing Your Publisher’s Efforts: What You Can Do to Support Your Book http://ow.ly/tABwK
- No Brainer Way To Increase Content Distribution - Heidi Cohen http://ow.ly/tACBf
- Karen Woodward: The Inciting Incident vs The Call To Adventure http://ow.ly/tBrWl
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter Scheduling to Enhance Your Marketing | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/tBV4K
- 5 Top Marketing Tips for LinkedIn http://ow.ly/tBVri
- Scientific Advertising: Timeless Sales and Marketing Advice http://ow.ly/tBVBK