10 WAYS OF MARKETING WITH PINTEREST
By Savvy Writers & e-Books online
70 million users and 2.5 billion monthly page views: Pinterest, an image-based, dandy social networking platform has been growing at record speed. Direct sales content is not allowed at Pinterest, according to their Terms of Service. However, but this doesn’t mean authors and publishers can’t get creative and use Pinterest for brand-building and to drive visitors via links to their book sales site.
Here are 10 creative ways to use Pinterest as a platform for indirect marketing purposes in your social media marketing mix. It’s free and easy to use. The visual aspect offers great opportunities for authors to connect with readers by “pinning” their book cover images, photo scenes and illustrations from within their book.
To read the rest of post, click here.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- What Doesn't Happen When You Sign a Book Deal - Rachelle Gardner http://ow.ly/qF4Qk
- The 20 Words and Phrases That Will Get You the Most ReTweets | Dan Zarrella http://ow.ly/qDZgu
- 10 Ways of Marketing with Pinterest | Savvy Writers & e-Books online http://ow.ly/qDZsB
- Don’t Make Your Blogging Hat Your Marketing Hat | Molly Greene: Writer http://ow.ly/qE0p4
- 5 Key Ways to Choose the Right Word (Without a Thesaurus!) - Helping Writers Become Authors http://ow.ly/qE0rX
- How to Make Characters Vulnerable to Readers | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/qE0x3
- Creating the Right Infographic – A Step-by-Step Process | SociableBlog http://ow.ly/qE0B6
- Book Distribution: How To Make The Most Of Direct Sales | The Creative Penn http://ow.ly/qE0Jx
- Three Deadly Potholes That Await (to swallow your story) Along the Writing Road http://ow.ly/qEt3q @storyfix
- Facebook | According To the Stats, the Way To Promote eBooks TeleRead: http://ow.ly/qEQDj
- AuthorCulture: Deep POV Basics http://ow.ly/qEXsG
- 2 Must-Dos to Make Your Book Marketing Infinitely Easier | Your Writer Platform http://ow.ly/qEXy6
- How to Write a Screenplay: 7 Starting Tips for Adapting Your Own Novel (Guest Post by Chuck Sambuchino) http://ow.ly/qEXC0
- Plot Whisperer for Writers and Readers: How to Write in the Zone for a Fast Draft http://ow.ly/qEXIf
- Reality Check | The Passive Voice | Writers, Writing, Self-Publishing, Disruptive Innovation and the Universe http://ow.ly/qEYE4
- 5 Things to Stop Doing If You Want To Finish Your Novel | WritersDigest.com http://ow.ly/qEYRO
- 5 top things to consider before you write and self-publish a book and why publicists should care http://ow.ly/qEZxE
- 4 Fun Ways to Improve Your Facebook Engagement | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/qEZz9