I just discovered the Author Marketing Club. If you haven’t visited this site, I encourage you to stop by for a visit. With the AMC Premium membership you have access to three powerful tools:
- Amazon Description Generator
- Book Widget Creator
- Amazon Reviewer Grabber
Check out my book widgets. They were created using the tool on this site. The description generator is amazing. Your book descriptions can have headers and colors. Unfortunately, if you’ve edited your descriptions in Author Central you can’t use the tool. I contacted Amazon last week about problems I was having editing the description in KDP. I was told to make the edits in Author Cental. Oops. Now, I can’t use the enhancement tool that gives you an opportunity to make your descriptions pop.
With the Amazon Reviewer Grabber you can enter a word like “romantic suspense” and the application will generate a list of top reviewers who have reviewed books similar to yours. If email addresses are available, the application will populate a list. You can then send individual emails to the reviewers to see if they are interested in reviewing your book.
This is a cool site. Check it out.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Booktrack Wants to You to Have a Soundtrack to Every Ebook | Digital Book World http://ow.ly/oCOPT
- Be Your Own Book Doctor | Writers In The Storm Blog http://ow.ly/oE9kJ
- A Full-time Indie Author Answers Your Questions: Part 1 | Lindsay Buroker http://ow.ly/oE9nn
- Anne R. Allen's Blog: The Writer's Toolbox: Must-Haves for Today's Author, with Links to FREE Downloads http://ow.ly/oE9ps
- Everything I Know About Writing Sci Fi I Learned from Star Trek « Bayard & Holmes http://ow.ly/oE9rz
- Three Ways Marketing Fiction Differs from Marketing Nonfiction | Goins, Writer http://ow.ly/oE9tY
- Commonly Confused Words Part 3 - Fizz of Ideas - Janet Boyer's Blog http://ow.ly/oE9vL
- 8 Important Factors to Getting More Pinterest Repins (Infographic) http://ow.ly/oE9xT
- AuthorCulture: Editing Tips http://ow.ly/oE9zV
- Adventures in Advertising – Kickstarting Exposure for your Books | The Passive Voice | http://ow.ly/oE9Cy
- Ready to Become a Stronger Writer? - What Other Experts Are Saying About Structuring Your Novel http://ow.ly/oE9L3
- A Self-Publishing Blueprint and More About the Self-Publishing Roadmap — The Book Designer http://ow.ly/oE9Nn
- Google Hangouts, What Marketers Need to Know to Get Started | Social Media Examiner http://ow.ly/oE9Pr
- Fiction Notes - Excitement: Starting a New Novel http://ow.ly/oE9U4
- What Are You In This For? | Indies Unlimited http://ow.ly/oE9Yl
- Writing Craft: Watching Out for Bad Advice | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author http://ow.ly/oE9ZU
- Facebook Testing Like Button On Events Pages? - AllFacebook http://ow.ly/oEa4r
- Karen Woodward: 10 Ways To Overcome Procrastination http://ow.ly/oEa9M
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.